Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

Fraggline

Reaction score
I wish they sold Kermit soft toys like this...

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=52824

I think the ones people make at home are better than the ones sold in stores.

I have to agree with you on that one in some respects. Bingboingcutie is a doll collector and she has some pretty nice looking SS characters (Gund makes a good Abby Cadabby), but those who are talented can really make nice plush dolls! I'm impressed with the photos you have on your link--wow, I wish I could sew that well! There is one Gonzo, though, that I think is well-made. I'm waiting for just the right time to buy it...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nanco-Henson-Mu...276?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2308b0af34

Drtooth

Reaction score
There are always These but they appear to be park exclusives cuz only ONE person saw them.

But that Gonzo... that Gonzo... The Kermit's alright, but the mouth looks warped.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The plush Gonzo. I've never seen anything half as well done as that one.

Fraggline

Reaction score
The plush Gonzo. I've never seen anything half as well done as that one.
Yeah, now that you mention it, it isn't his best picture, and his mouth was kind of different.:concern: I did see another one of the same kind for sale, and I liked the look of that one better. (Kind of strange, isn't it, how two dolls from the same factory aren't always the same in the eye of the doll-lover? Sometimes it seems to make all the difference.) I dunno, it's just a matter of opinion, I guess.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but one thing I'd like to see is re-issues of all the movie soundtracks.

Well, not MTM or MFS because Disney doesn't have rights to them (or MCC because they already did), but the soundtracks for The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper and Muppet Treasure Island. :sing:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just read that the 2012 Muppet calendar will be a movie parodies calendar, with existing parody images. With the calendar likely coming near the movies release date, wouldn't it be a better tie-in to theme it around the movie, wth images (either stills or publicity) from the movie? Or even photos representing scenes from a variety of Muppet productions (movies and TMS episodes)?

But at least we know of one item that'll come out around the time of the movie.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Slightly disappointing it is, but hopefully we'll see ones that aren't too dated. I'm surprised too, that they wouldn't just take still frames of the movie and slap them on there... you know, like most movie calendars seem to do.

Now what WOULD be great is if they had a Muppet movies calendar with actual Muppet movie posters and screenshots.