Reaction score
*Boober ducks*
This is crazy!

Of course it is Boober, that's the whole point :excited:

*hits oncoming vitamin drink*
Fore!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Can I just carefully come in here a moment to say that I've just let my sweet Michelle know about this thread and I hope she will reply here soon? Of course I know I can. :big_grin:

I know she'll love my current signature in the spirit of our revival. I love you Muppet Baby. :flirt:

*grabs a vitamin drink and takes a big swig* Cheers :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think i know the perpetrator! He goes by the name of beauregard and now he's left us here in this crazy vitamin drinks fiasco!
Let ME at this PURPLE TRAITOR! I'll tear him LIMB from LIME! Ooh, Lime..*is bedazzled by lime-flavoured vitamin drink*

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Feel free, I'm sticking to fish sticks and vanilla pudding (together). :hungry:
Just to clarify something, this was not a joke. I actually do eat fish sticks dipped in pudding. (Yum!)

*Ducks flying vitamin drink and scurries under my chair*

AVAST, YE SCURVY BILGERATS! I DARE YE TO TRY THAT AGAIN!

Scooter: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Well, you're not me, are you?

I guess not.

AVAST, AGAIN, YE SCURVY BILGERATS! :grouchy:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Awesome thread and great idea! (Yes, I know I've been slow in responding to this- haha, I just finally saw the link in someone's post and looked at it.)
I definitely agree with it- in the words of The Beatles- "All we are saying is, 'Give peace a chance.'":big_grin:
And they also said, "All you need is love." Of course, I clarify that some since I define love as God (as 1 John 4:8 says)- so because I love God, I should love others too. So I definitely will do my part to, as much as it depends on me, live at peace with everyone and show love to all.
Love, peace and shredded wheat and cranberry sauce to all.
And God bless us, everyone! :flirt::smile:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Hiya Gonzo Leaper, join the fun!

ZAF, why are you provoking the Vitamin Drink while hiding under a chair, at least come out and face them

*Swings from a rope cuz I can*

Boober: Hey ZeppoandFriends! Make room!*

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Thog: Hey, beakerboy! I'm bouncing like no tomorrow!

Wembley: Me too!

Really, you guys are in the bouncy house while we're out here fighting an evil flying boomerang-like vitamin drink and his new sidekick, a betrayed muffin!

Pepe: You never says anything about any muffin, h'okay!

Aaaaahhhhh! The muffin is after me!

Pepe: Bad time to also tell you that you didn't type my dialogue grammatically correct!

Wembley: This is a forum, Pepe. Not writing class!

Boober: Not everywhere is a forum! Now I know why you've been misspelling my name on letters to Traveling Matt!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Gonzoleaper, move out of the way!

* runs and jumps in slow motion doging several vitamin drinks*

*continues to leap over a leaping Gonzo to get to Gonzoleaper*

*Jumps on top of Gonzoleaper and shields him from incoming vitamin drinks*

DONTCHA KNOW THIS IS A WAR ZONE? :concern:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Pepe: You never says anything about any muffin, h'okay!

Aaaaahhhhh! The muffin is after me!

Pepe: Bad time to also tell you that you didn't type my dialogue grammatically correct!
Ooh, grammar? Well, technically, no, "You never says anything about any muffin" doesn't fit with any prescriptive form of grammar--that is, it's not Standard English--but it COULD follow the grammatical rules of certain dialects or "sub-standard" forms of English which are only viewed as "inferior" because of where in England the first printing presses... wait, what? This ISN'T my sociolinguistics class? Oh. Sorry about that. Hush, little English Major... hush...

Don't mind me. I'll just go back to my own little world of silently taking an invisible red pen to every comma splice I see while campaigning for the rise of the interrobang and picketing against all Latin-based rules for English grammar. I DEMAND my right to DEFIANTLY split infinitives, and I firmly believe that ending sentences with prepositions is worth fighting for! WHO'S WITH ME?

<is pelted with vitamin drinks>

...ow...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
But Pepe doesn't talk grammatically correctly anyway. So to write his dialogue grammatacily correct would technically be gramatically incorrect in terms of Pepe's character. Right?