MC - The Revival

beakerboy12

Reaction score
*duck pie flies into my face*

What's better than a duck in a pie in your face!

*another duck pie makes it's way to my face*

Duck: QUACK!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
DID SOMEONE SAY FIRE? *holds up a dynamite lever thing and pushes the handle down*

*explosion* :crazy:

Yez yez! Time to move out, troops! Infest ze forum wif ze mania! MwOoAHahahaha!
Yay for random explosions!

How do we do that:confused: This is the only thread where random silliness in mass quantities is allowed

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
*walks in* Ummmmmmm, what's going on?

*gets hit in the face witha pie* Yumm, turkey.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
How do we do that:confused: This is the only thread where random silliness in mass quantities is allowed
"Allowed"? What is this "allowed" you speak of? Methinks we already established that there are no rules, and those are the rules. Or at least somebody established that.

On a relatively serious-esque note, I have just read through this entire thread for the first time when I should have been doing homework or laundry or something, and I just have to say YAAAAAAAAAAY and WHOOPIE! It's all reminding me of this most wonderful quotation of Michael K. Frith that I have on a post-it note on my wall from the bonus features of the final season of Fraggle Rock and it goes like THIS: "In silliness, there is hope."

And this thread is just OVERFLOWING with HOPE! Not to be confused with hope seeds, which are actually M&Ms, which just this Thursday I planted in Cocoa Krispies dirt and watered with chocolate syrup. Mmmmmm yummy... Hey those M&Ms are still in my car! I should get those. Also, I should dress. And shower. In that order, right? LEFT! Ooh, I needed this thread.

Oh, not the forum thread. The thread I am using to sew my couch back together. Toooooooooogether again! Gee, it's good to be TOGETHERAGAIN! La la la LAAAAA! <dances on an elephant>

beakerboy12

Reaction score
That should be a catchphrase!

*vitamin drink flies towards me*

GREAT LEAPING RICHARD HUNTS!