Will there be a preview durring the Super Bowl?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The new Muppet Movie is getting closer and closer as the days keep slowly moving forward. The Super Bowl is also right around the corner, and most every year durring the Supper Bowl the big hit movies that are coming out have some sort of preview. Even if they are not complete with filming.
So my question is do you all think they will have a preview for the new Muppet Movie? My hope is yes!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i may be in uk but if i was watching super bowl i would rather see the muppets than justin bieber:mad:

King Rupert

Reaction score
The cost for Super Bowl ads is ridiculous... I'd rather see them keep that 2-5 million in the movie budget.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, add to the fact these are mostly summer movies (and frankly I haven't heard of most of them). I'm sure that by summer we'll have some sort of previews... heck, even early to mid Spring.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks for that link, beakerboy12:big_grin:
Though it'd be nice to see a trailer or at least teaser for the new Muppets movie, I am really excited to see that there will be previews for both Thor and Captain America! Being a big fan of both Marvel and DC comics (though there are certain characters I'm not real fond of), this will definitely give me a reason to watch the SuperBowl (besides to see the game- since it's one of the few football games I generally try to watch each year - lol- otherwise, it's not my favorite. I'm more into basketball and other sports.:smile:)
And the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie- I don't know that it was really necessary, but I'm pretty sure I'll wind up going to see it in any case- so yeah, that should be fun. Not nearly as enthused for Transformers: Dark of the Moon - but I may give that a shot if it looks better than the last one- that movie was just awful.
Cowboys and Aliens looks pretty cool. It's a movie that sounds really stupid and still kinda cool at the same time. Besides, it's got Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford. So we have the son of James Bond (Indiana Jones' dad was portrayed by the first one, Sean Connery) meeting the new one.

j3h

Reaction score
I would guess we'll see a trailer infront of Cars2 or Pirates4

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i say its still way to early i dont think we will start seeing trailers till mid/end of summer....maybe a teaser like Disney does with footage only specific to the trailer around pirates

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not nearly as enthused for Transformers: Dark of the Moon - but I may give that a shot if it looks better than the last one- that movie was just awful.
Michael Bay, man... one of those big names you know to avoid. I give them credit for at least getting Peter Cullen in that one, but really, I have no desire to see ANY Transformer movies. And I want someone to rererelease the animated one. I missed out on that opportunity, and it was out of print not even a year after it was released.