Patterns

Animal31

Reaction score
Sorry, I have to watch them without sound, I missed that part. Though I think there were a few spots where he did show up on the table briefly? Would have loved to see him done... :smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Oh you will see him complete :smile: I just didn't have footage of attaching the fabric to the mouthplate. :smile:

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Sorry, I have to watch them without sound, I missed that part. Though I think there were a few spots where he did show up on the table briefly? Would have loved to see him done... :smile:
I'm working on making these videos Closed Caption for those without speakers or for the hearing impaired. I'm slowly working on the first video in the series and adding some text each time I'm on.
Can't promise I'll get the whole thing done ASAP but my goal is to have it complete.

Animal31

Reaction score
Ha, thanks, that would help! My laptop is pretty fried, so I just pay close attention and pray for the best!

Meant to ask, do you always use wood for the mouth plate?

Adam Kreutinger

Reaction score
does anyone know what pattern pieces come in the Rotondo pattern? I looks like just the head pattern.

Puppetainer

Reaction score
The Rotondo Pattern contains the same pattern parts as all the Project Puppet patterns. You get what you need for the head, neck, body, arms, and hands. Of course the fleece head covering isn't included unless you decide to order that part.

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Patterns...

Adam,

No. You have to buy the fleece head cover patterns separately.

Fragglerockr