MC Forum Awards #7 Nominations/Final Voting Ballot

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Incidentally, apologies go out to anyone who somehow viewed my attempt to remind and whip up people to get in their much-needed votes before the rapidly-approaching deadline as an attempt at a "one-sided debate".

I do not believe in one-sided debates. I would shudder to be associated with a one-sided debate. Therefore in the interest of ridding the forum of one-sided debates, i declare my arms are wide open to accept and embrace all other sides.

My position: "Voting ends in four days. Be sure to get them in before the deadline. The email address is mcforumvotingbooth@hotmail.com"

Anyone wishing to represent the opposing position of "Voting does not end in four days. Be sure to get them in after the deadline. The email address is hotmail@mcforumvotingbooth.net" may of course present their council.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. Hold on. Just a second. Whoa. Wait.

Exactly how wide are your arms? I'm trying to organize a group hug and I need the dimensions so the penguins can get back to work constructing it.

:zany:

Vote, ye peoples!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Since you are forewarned, it is safe to say you are four armed.

dwmckim

Reaction score
The better to count ballots with, my dear.

Speaking of which, there are two days left to get ballots in. Saturday is the final day for voting. I know lots of people like to wait til the last minute - well, the last minute's just about here.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Two important updates

1) We now have a time for the Awards Ceremony: April 1st at approx. 3pm EST. Usually it goes on for awhile so even if you're unable to be there "live" at the beginning, you can always come in later. And of course, even if you can't be there "live", like all threads it can be read and posted in (acceptance speeches, etc) later. Plus the list of winners will also be posted in the Award Winners thread for quick at-a-glance reference.

2) As i was reviewing the history of the awards, i came across an anomoly with the way the Lifetime Achievement Award's been handled and realized we really should have more inductees than we currently do. For detailed information and possible solutions, please visit a seperate thread i set up in regards to the issue: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=52817

Since it is the Forum Awards, the decision regarding how to handle it should be made by the forum. I'm hoping everyone can post their thoughts in that thread and we can collectively reach a decision by 3/28 (a few days before the ceremony).

Of course, don't forget to get your votes in by Saturday. Ballot is at the beginning of this thread and the email address is mcforumvotingbooth@hotmail.com

dwmckim

Reaction score
"By the by, what time is it?" "The last minute!"

Okay, depending of where in the world you're at, it's either Saturday already or soon to be Saturday (or is now Sat when most are reading this)

It's the last day to get your votes in to mcforumvotingbooth@hotmail.com

For those who like to procrastinate or like to wait til the deadline, it's time! The votes are needed and appreciated. For those who have voted but left out some categories that you've since thought further on, feel free to get those in. Stuff like this work better the more people that participate.

Among those who have sent in their ballot thus far is someone who's been a member for four years who mostly lurks but doesn't post much (their post count is still in single digits). But they still took the brief moment to vote! Isn't that inspiring? I'm inspired! How 'bout you?

The mouse is about to play the piano! The clock is almost on the "13"! The fat lady is singi...

"HIIII-YAHHH!"

I meant the girl from Wilson Phillips!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
one more day untill the arward show! I hope everyone is ready, it should be a whole lot of fun. Just a reminder the ceremoy starts at 3 eastern time, so if you can pop in any time after that it would be great.
We will see you all there, and have a great day.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Woohoo!

In case a massive monster attack happens and I can't make it ... I'm assuming the hosts, who got my links for the awards, can hand them out.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I shall be there with bells on!

And maybe a tux if I can find one. :zany:

Or, maybe, a tux made out of bells. :coy:

I've got a lot of work to do tonight! :eek: