MC Forum Awards #7 Nominations/Final Voting Ballot

Kiki

Reaction score
Aw, I got a nomination. ;__; Thank you so much guys, much appreciated. C: I feel bad though because I've been such a slacker on this forum as of late. ;P But hey, danke anyway. <3 :smile:
Wow, thanks for the nomination!
Oh my goodness, long time no see(ish)- hi there! :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I'm ashamed to say I haven't been following this at all.
I happened to accidentally click on the thread and saw my username.
Thanks to whomever nominated me! Perhaps I'll have to take a greater interest in this afterall.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but i'm a little surprised i wasn't nominated for anything. hahaha. i've been here longer than a lot of the nominees. not that it rully matters how long someone's been here...but ya know

dwmckim

Reaction score
One week left for votes

Voting for winners' round ends next Saturday. Be sure to get them in - still need lots of votes!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Voting ends Saturday

This upcoming Saturday is the last day to get in votes...we've received some more but we are still really lacking - don't forget - even if you voted during the nominations round, that's not the same as voting for the winners. Have got a lot of feedback from people saying it's easier to vote from a shorter list of nominations than trying to remember all of 2010 and making up their mind from a larger pool - well, for all those who felt that way...here's your opportunity!

While voting for as much categories as you can is encouraged, it's not at all required to vote for each one (you can just vote for the ones you feel more informed of) With the level of turnout we've had so far, your vote could very well be the one that makes the difference in a few categories - lots of ties/close races right now.

The email address is mcforumvotingbooth@hotmail.com

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I could really use a fun event. C'mon, people ... get your votes in! :smile: