Server Move Sunday March 20, 2011

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, for your first question, it does seem to be different. I had a few people that are listed on my buddy list. There is a check box in the lower right corner that says friend. If you click it, it becomes "requesting friendship." So um...did you get like a pm or something saying I'm requesting you as a friend?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So um...did you get like a pm or something saying I'm requesting you as a friend?
It says I do have 1 notification, which I'm assuming is your request, but I seem to be having trouble actually accessing it. :smirk:

EDIT: Okay, it seems to be in working order now.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok so I have finaly seen something new since all the moves and updateing. Our profiles pages are now really cool. You can now see who has looked at your profile, and all kinds of neat things. I think this is really cool, so put a big huge LIKE on me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ok so I have finaly seen something new since all the moves and updateing. Our profiles pages are now really cool. You can now see who has looked at your profile, and all kinds of neat things. I think this is really cool, so put a big huge LIKE on me.
I still think they're an invasion of privacy. :smirk:

As for search, I'm still having problems with it, other than clicking it two or three times on the forum index.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The friends thing...meh...I can deal with it, but I dont like being able to see who looked at your lookup. Theres just something about the concept I never liked.

Also, when I click my username, I can't edit anything from there. I click the pencil and the little loading indicator perpetually spins. It might just be a Chrome issue though, as chrome can be flaky with such things. I haven't tried doing it on another browser. That said though, I find that option rather redundant. Its so much easier to go to your CP and edit your information that way

TSSD

Reaction score
Also, when I click my username, I can't edit anything from there. I click the pencil and the little loading indicator perpetually spins. It might just be a Chrome issue though, as chrome can be flaky with such things. I haven't tried doing it on another browser.
It's not just chrome, I'm on safari, and the same thing is happening to me.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what was happening at first since I've been away for a while with other things in my life such as establishing my new Facebook account.

But I like the new revised layout and I've now sent a few random friend requests and later I'll send some more.

So will the + symbol that used to highlight those members online who were on the original "buddy" list still appear? And will it highlight all our contacts or only those who we confirm as our friends?

Special edit: I can't edit my profile details and they sure were way overdue to be updated.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So will the + symbol that used to highlight those members online who were on the original "buddy" list still appear? And will it highlight all our contacts or only those who we confirm as our friends?
It appears so Marty.

And I'm able to update my info and such just fine... I just go through the User CP option in the mini menu at the top of the page like I've always done. :smirk:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Snowthy. Even though it wouldn't work on my profile page I was able to do it through that link you mentioned.