Incredibly cool Farscape Comic interview

dwmckim

Reaction score
This must have come out before the release of the current issue almost a month ago, but just discovered it: Co-author K.R.A.D. and artist Will Sliney give an indepth interview about the Farscape Comics. Very cool read since for one thing i don't think there's been a major interview on this scale since the debut and the interviewer is completely up on the comics so lots of great questions and discussion. There are lots of spoilers (not of upcoming issues but if you're not caught up with the comics, there's lots of storyline arcs mentioned within) but if those don't bother you, it's well worth a read! There's also a contest that ends tomorrow (actually today by the time most people see this) where you can win a portrait of Scorpius by Sliney included.

http://www.tfaw.com/blog/2011/03/28/keith-r-a-decandido-and-will-sliney-talk-about-farscape-comics/

RedPiggy

Reaction score
That's super awesome. We're almost done, I think, with our Season 4 set (sadly, one DVD had a big long crack in it, so we've missed about 5 eps). Then there's the Peacekeeper Wars and FINALLY I can start looking into getting the comics. :big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
That's super awesome. We're almost done, I think, with our Season 4 set (sadly, one DVD had a big long crack in it, so we've missed about 5 eps). Then there's the Peacekeeper Wars and FINALLY I can start looking into getting the comics. :big_grin:
Which episodes weren't you able to watch? I may be able to make copies for you - or maybe they're available to view online or via Netflix or something like that?

By season four, the story goes by so quick and each episode has so much happening that it's really hard to miss a significant chunk of episodes.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I remember seeing Kansas as an ep title on the one that was cracked. Farscape is on Netflix, so it's not too hard to go get if the mood strikes us. I'm more concerned with trying to land some sweet internships at the moment, LOL. I got an unsolicited email about my resume profile matching a nursery internship, so ... wish me luck. I can't wait for the day when I tell my boss I'm headed out. :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I remember seeing Kansas as an ep title on the one that was cracked. Farscape is on Netflix, so it's not too hard to go get if the mood strikes us. I'm more concerned with trying to land some sweet internships at the moment, LOL. I got an unsolicited email about my resume profile matching a nursery internship, so ... wish me luck. I can't wait for the day when I tell my boss I'm headed out. :smile:
Trust me on this - you do NOT want to miss Kansas or the episodes surrounding them. Those are definate "biggies"!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I saw Terra Firma, which was on the subsequent disc. I had done a lot of research for my fics, so I already knew what happened in Kansas, actually.