Conversations with Bert

Princeton

Reaction score
Wow, the first Eric performance that I didn't hate! Only took nine years.:rolleyes:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Goldurn it, Bert! Making Andy Samburg enjoyable and Funny? Is there anything you can't do? :frown:

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad SW took a cue from Muppet Studios and is slowly walking into new viral videos. If only Henson could take the hint and make some great Puppet Up or even Fraggle Rock stuff.

Anyone else wish Conversations with Bert becomes a new series? I sure as heck do!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Anyone else wish Conversations with Bert becomes a new series?
*raises hand*

I just love this segment! I mean it's funny, Andy is funny! I want this to be a real full-fledged web series.:frown:

Puckrox

Reaction score
My friend watched this and then IMed me saying "Why does Bert sound so different?" I then responded with a long response about Frank Oz being (mostly) retired and Eric Jacobson taking over. I then got made fun of for knowing so much about Sesame Street. Bah.

Puckrox

Reaction score
So funny! I love Bert's reaction to what Andy says about the pigeon.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think Eric is and has done an awesome job, hey He is up for an award which is something that Frank has never done. Eric has taken Grover, and really made him grow. I'm happy for him!