"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

dwmckim

Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1204342/fullcredits#cast

Here is a full casting listing at present, at IMDB.
I wouldn't give IMDB much (ahem) credit at this point. It's practically become a tradition by now that whenever a new Muppet project is in the can but waiting to air, a cast breakdown/performer listing pops up on IMDB and it's based on speculation and guesswork as opposed to actual knowledge.

...and indeed, looking at the current listing, it appears to be 1/3 stuff gleaned from press reports, 1/3 extras putting themselves up to gain an imdb credential, and 1/3 speculative fan fiction (The Brian Henson as Sal Manilla / Robin the Frog / Crazy Harry/ Pops The Newsman / Ma Bear / Dr. Van Neuter is a pretty fair giveaway that this is not gospel!)

Slackbot

Reaction score
I showed this trailer to several people at work. Most grinned widely when they got to the third name in the cast list. Heh!

beaker

Reaction score
We are at 904,351 views on Youtube in just three short days! Not bad Muppet fans
And that's just one video! Search "Green with envy trailer" and "the muppets trailer 2011" and THEN add up all the views on all the minute and a half teaser trailer videos:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And that's just one video! Search "Green with envy trailer" and "the muppets trailer 2011" and THEN add up all the views on all the minute and a half teaser trailer videos:smile:
Yes and thats not even couting how many times people are going to Disney.com to see the video.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
goodness me whos knows how many people have seen it all together looks the muppets are taking over the web then the world which is a good thing