Time Magazine Miss Piggy Picture

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
In The current Issue of Time Magazine, there is the article all about the new Muppet movie that has been posted here on the forum before. But I don't think This Picture of Miss Piggy has been Posted here yet.

Here is a Picture of Miss Piggy in the Current Issue of Time Magazine for the Pop Culture Section

beaker

Reaction score
"The Culture"...love it. Gives me goosebumps to think Muppetdom is shaking off its mothballs and coming out of the closet to the public at large soon. "Muppet Domination" is the trailer tagline...our day is coming!

I want people to be sick of the Muppets by the time Thanksgiving rolls around. I want every subway, bus stop, metropolitan wall, billboard, etc to be plastered with muppet movie promotion propganda. I want to see the tv landscape saturated with muppet movie interviews. I want to see every toy store, mall store, and even gas station convenient store choking with Muppet epherma and merchandise.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
hahah, Yeah It would be great of we really did get the Muppet Domination like that!!
I bet there will be tons of Interviews done with various Muppets which will be awesome!!
I hope they wide release more action figures and Plush.

Who More Defined Culture in the late 70s and the 80s more than Miss Piggy!!
And now She is Defining Culture for the 2000s as well!!! :mad:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh, nice Picture! It is great to see that they are back to appearing in magazines as real celebs. I'm looking forward so much to their taking over the gossip pages of celeb mags!

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
I am hoping for like a Special People Extra Its an issue of People Magazine that covers just one topic, lately its been teen related people and shows Like High School Musical Movies, Glee, and a whole issue on Ugg Miley Cyrus,

I am Hoping for a People Extra all about the Muppets
or some Special Magazine to cover all about the Muppets

Us weekly Just made a whole issue just on Lady Gaga

But I want an Issue all about the Muppets to come from a Great source!!

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
It would be cool if one of the Disney magazines came out with a special collector's edition Muppets issue like they did for Cars 2.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Piggy has not looked better, and I really hope she has a huge part in the movie. It's been some time since we have really seen Kermit and Piggy together. I kind of hope they go for the way there relationship was in The Muppets Take Manhaten. They both needed each other and Piggy did her best to let her frog shine, but when it came down to it she steped up and led the Muppets through one tough time not having there main frog.
I'm tired of Piggy being to good for the Muppets. Yes she is a Diva, but she is the Muppets diva and like I said she trys to let them shine, but when they can't she steps up and shows how much she not only cares for Kermit but all of the Muppets. I think that plays in all the three classic movies and the Muppet show.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is closer to the mark than many other recent efforts. It still looks a little messy to me (the wig's a little off center and her lashes look best when rolled out rather than curled up).

I've seen her look good before and recently. Fall of 2009, we got this Piggy. An arguably much better-looking rendering than the one in Time Magazine.

Both are better than this weird-head-shaped Piggy in this promo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
GMC and late episodes of The Muppet Show Piggy will always be my favorite version of the character...

yeah, Piggy's really coming along nicely, considering that she's been looking pretty weird under the new puppet building troupe. That squashed head one in that promotional still looks pretty off.

Some shots of the movie, the puppet looks very good, some don't. Maybe the hair throws it off too.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is closer to the mark than many other recent efforts. It still looks a little messy to me (the wig's a little off center and her lashes look best when rolled out rather than curled up).

I've seen her look good before and recently. Fall of 2009, we got this Piggy. An arguably much better-looking rendering than the one in Time Magazine.

Both are better than this weird-head-shaped Piggy in this promo.
Yea her and Zoot both look kind of strange in that one. I really hope in some way she has a way of saving the day in this one kind of like the way she did in the first three movies.