Time Magazine Miss Piggy Picture

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
hahah, Yeah It would be great of we really did get the Muppet Domination like that!!
I bet there will be tons of Interviews done with various Muppets which will be awesome!!
I hope they wide release more action figures and Plush.

Who More Defined Culture in the late 70s and the 80s more than Miss Piggy!!
And now She is Defining Culture for the 2000s as well!!! :mad:
Definitely! I love it! Miss Piggy is a diva for all generations!!! :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Piggy has not looked better, and I really hope she has a huge part in the movie. It's been some time since we have really seen Kermit and Piggy together. I kind of hope they go for the way there relationship was in The Muppets Take Manhaten. They both needed each other and Piggy did her best to let her frog shine, but when it came down to it she steped up and led the Muppets through one tough time not having there main frog.
I'm tired of Piggy being to good for the Muppets. Yes she is a Diva, but she is the Muppets diva and like I said she trys to let them shine, but when they can't she steps up and shows how much she not only cares for Kermit but all of the Muppets. I think that plays in all the three classic movies and the Muppet show.
couldn't agree more! I really, really hope that she has a much bigger part than she did in Letters to Santa, ugh that special ticked me off, lol.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know it's bad to say, but I always liked Piggy better with curly hair. Not super afro curly, but something a bit wavy and thicker than what she has now...*hides*