Daytime Emmy Noms.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Totally agree! That's why the two satellite companies merged, and it's kind of suffering because of it.
It's all about small short term gains over bigger long term ones. Those kinds of decisions lead to eventual collapse.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Over by 10... really...

So, uh... who won what?

SSLFan

Reaction score
Well, I missed the first 30 mins of the show, but from what I saw from that point on, there was no Sesame or any other Children's nominees that got presented.:frown:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Probably shoved them all the way back in the technicals.

Yeah....

When the last Soap opera gets brutally stabbed in the back by corporate synergy, this awards show should too. Just give the Children's TV stuff during the regular Emmy technical awards.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If you want something done: (From Muppet Wiki)

Winning
  • Outstanding Pre-School Children's Series
  • Outstanding Performer in a Children's Series: Kevin Clash (Elmo)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design
  • Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design / Styling
  • Outstanding Directing in a Children's Series
  • Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing
  • Outstanding Original Song - Children's and Animation: "What I Am" (Bill Sherman, Chris Jackson)
  • Outstanding Achievement in Technical Direction / Electronic Camera / Video Control
Dino Train and Sid both lost the awards they were nominated for.

anytimepally

Reaction score
Dinosaur Train should have won. It's way better than Penguins of Madagascar. I mean, I do like those Penguins, but the show has little value beyond entertainment. And the kids love dinosaurs way more than penguins.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dinosaur Train should have won. It's way better than Penguins of Madagascar. I mean, I do like those Penguins, but the show has little value beyond entertainment. And the kids love dinosaurs way more than penguins.
I hate how educational and non-educational cartoons have to compete with each other. I'll leave it at that. Usually the educational cartoon comes first, though this was an odd case. You know, I never seen the Penguins of Madagascar NOT in the movie, so I can't truly judge.

But yeah, I like Dinotrain a lot, though I really want to get the King WhateveritsisElvissaurus figure... can't find it anywhere.