The RHLC!

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Cool! Being Canadian, I've been to Toronto a couple of times. Last time we went, we visited the science center and Canada's Wonderland.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Hi people! Sorry I've been sooo busy. Luckily I've had Muppets to keep me sane though out my exams. :stick_out_tongue:

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Ugh I remember having to take an ACT prep course.... glad that's over! So happy that it's summer... no more exams to worry about!

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Yeah. It's bad. I don't mind the Reading but the other 3 sections I HATE! With a passion.
However, I have been taking time to write. It's been sort of a relaxer. I have the urge to go watch some Muppet movies right now. I just might.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I think the ACT is something like the SAT, but different - I never took the ACT either. I did, however, take several AP courses, so I had to sit the exams for those at the end of the school year - and got both a sore brain and a sore wrist.

GoboDeadly95, you have our permission, and our blessing, to go do some serious relaxing with a few Muppet movies. In fact, we shall be quite cross with you if you don't... :wink:

But seriously, do take some time for yourself. In fact, our pal Richard once told an interviewer, "I decided to make a career of resting," after he found that radio was not his ideal career path.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
GoboDeadly95, you have our permission, and our blessing, to go do some serious relaxing with a few Muppet movies. In fact, we shall be quite cross with you if you don't... :wink:
Oh definitely, during a difficult time in my life I got by by watching the Star Wars episode of Muppet Show, lol. Even today, watching it will take me back to how it made me feel better. :smile:

During stressful times like exams, it really helps to have some kind of outlet to ease the stress.

In fact, our pal Richard once told an interviewer, "I decided to make a career of resting," after he found that radio was not his ideal career path.
Wow, I haven't thought of that in awhile, lol, thanks MN! :wink: