Muppet Mosaic Desktop Pattern!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It looks like I could be losing the T-Shirt competition to the "Together Again" color stripes composition as evidenced here. I like that composition a lot and scored it high, but I can't help but think that it's the 1 votes of others that has sunk my 30 hour "Muppet Mosaic". Please support my design by giving it a 5 or whatever you think an epic Muppet shirt should warrant. I'm feeling kind of sad right now so I've decided to turn today's negative into a positive and give you guys a free desktop pattern version. Enjoy.

There's still time to vote **and if you have voted, your votes can still be altered today** Thanks!

Slackbot

Reaction score
James, have they actually said that the highest-scoring design is the one that will be used? Given the ease with which ballot boxes may be stuffed or bombed, plus the fact that they should want to choose the most commercially viable shirts if they're going to invest the time and money into making them, I suspect that they'd look at the top-rated shirts and then choose from among them rather than choosing this or that one because its rating is .001 higher than the next.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
James, have they actually said that the highest-scoring design is the one that will be used? Given the ease with which ballot boxes may be stuffed or bombed, plus the fact that they should want to choose the most commercially viable shirts if they're going to invest the time and money into making them, I suspect that they'd look at the top-rated shirts and then choose from among them rather than choosing this or that one because its rating is .001 higher than the next.
I'm not sure how it all works. All prizes seemed to be an all-in-one thing rather than different places. I was planning to give away most of the swag in a way that I won't divulge at the moment. The score changed around 10Am and never came back even though I'm aware of increased support. It makes me wonder because they won't show the scores.

Slackbot

Reaction score
This may be a dum-dum question, but how can you tell that your score was bombed if the scores aren't visible?

TSSD

Reaction score
And I now have an epic new desktop! Thanks Frogboy!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This may be a dum-dum question, but how can you tell that your score was bombed if the scores aren't visible?
This is addressed in the other thread. Due to the total number of votes everybody had and my strong percentage of 5's for for over two weeks, logic and math states that it would take a massive amount of new accounts to give me 1 scores to take me down to second place. Maybe it's sincere. Maybe that cute stripey thing is better? I don't thinks so, of course. :wink:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I've given you a five every day because your design is amazing! Love the desktop too, definitely plan on using it!