If they had mentioned David's death on the show

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd tend to think we don't see Jim's Ernie anymore because there's barely room for Steve's Ernie.

Plus, it only makes sense that they used footage from the 70's and 80's all the way up until the very early 00's, so they have a LOT of 1990's footage currently. That stuff is (and this is how old we are) encroaching on being 20 year old footage anyway.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Plus, it only makes sense that they used footage from the 70's and 80's all the way up until the very early 00's, so they have a LOT of 1990's footage currently. That stuff is (and this is how old we are) encroaching on being 20 year old footage anyway.
Actually though I wonder if some of that '90's stuff is even more dated than the previous years, lol.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'd tend to think we don't see Jim's Ernie anymore because there's barely room for Steve's Ernie.

Yeah. I don't think they'd be too concerned about the voice as a lot of people had mentioned, because they got away with Jim's Ernie for many years now. It's pretty unlikely anyone would notice. Now if they were to play anything with Brian's Telly, that would be a different story. But I can see your point.