Fozzie Illustration

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Hi Sweetie--MARVELOUS artwork. (I sent a couple of links to friends--hope it helps!)
But...but, where's my girl? When do I get to see the Divine Miss P?

Nick22

Reaction score
I am SUPER excited to see this thing finished! And thanks for posting to let us know that you haven't abandoned the project! :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------
These are WONDERFUL! Completely Photoshopped...even the initial sketching? Wow! I'm absoutely caught between jealousy and admiration! Fantastic work...keep going!

And thank you, a thousand thousand times, for including Newsie in this project! I love what you've done with him!

-----------------------------

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I've told everyone muppety that I know and even sent URLs to people and the feeling is universal--you ROCK, sweetie. Amazing art. Lovely, lovely. That you are currently doing this as a labor of love makes your amazing attention to detail that much more impressive.
Stuart, honey, PLEASE know that this is really, really good, and anyone--professional, fan or, er, professional fan (lucky dogs) would be impressed by your work. May success take you by storm!
(Fozzie--take your hat off and show some respect.)

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Thanks (as always) for the very kind comments and I am determined for all your patience not to be in vein!

Completely Photoshopped...even the initial sketching? Wow! I'm absoutely caught between jealousy and admiration! Fantastic work...keep going!
Other than rough pencil sketches and scribbles, this is 100% created in Photoshop :smile:

Thanks again and an update should be coming through soon!