Who went into Outer Space?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of characters that went into Outerspace (Doc's workshop) and in which episode?

Apart from the last episode 'Change of Address', I can't think of any other times that Fraggles other than Gobo and Matt left the caves.

any ideas?

:smirk::coy:

Slackbot

Reaction score
When Doc trapped Gobo in his workshop by nailing the hole shut, Boober was the ammunition that broke the board. So technically Boober went into Outer Space, although he sure didn't mean to.

Red went into another part of Outer Space in "Red's Blue Dragon."

Fraggline

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge almost went into outer space in "Home Is Where the Trash Is," but the garbage kept them. Hmmm, off the top of my head, I can't really think of any others.

Collgoff

Reaction score
You guys are bing silly!:dreamy:
In the last episod of Fraggle Rock Gobo and 4 of his friends went to our world at the end.:smirk:
We did hear Philo and gunge in the workshop but we didn't see them.:excited:
Plus I don't boober went to our world to save Gobo.:coy:
But I think almost all the charaters in Fraggle Rock went to our world.:sigh:

Rose

Reaction score
Auctally some of the members are correct...
I'm not going to list every one but here's an example....
Phylo and Gunge DID go into outer space but they sure didn't stick around very long. They got totally freaked out and ran back the other way. No one was home so no one saw them. The room was full of trash bags. The Garbage man had gone on strike and Doc had to store th garbage inside his workshop. 'Till it over. Please watch this episode of Fraggle Rock and it will make more sence to you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPumgTvEfsA

Here one of Boober Pleadeing for the silly creature to stop poinioning their water IN River of Life.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUDQByTUSTI
Another Song Fomr The River Of Life. " It Makes You Cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaZC5eV9ZGY&feature=related
This was the first time Doc had any real acknowledgement that Fraggles even existed.... He still didn't know about the Fraggles but he did know something odd was going on.
Pettles Of A Rose From Change Of Address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCW3rxK_tlk&NR=1
This wasn't the Frist Time Doc had seen Gobo He first saw him in " Honk Of Honks. " This is a clip from Honk Of Honks where Doc Sees Gobo For The First Time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtV0APUNe9g

I hope this helps a little. :smile:

You guys are bing silly!:dreamy:
In the last episod of Fraggle Rock Gobo and 4 of his friends went to our world at the end.:smirk:
We did hear Philo and gunge in the workshop but we didn't see them.:excited:
Plus I don't boober went to our world to save Gobo.:coy:
But I think almost all the charaters in Fraggle Rock went to our world.:sigh:

Delta Shout

Reaction score
As far as I can recall, Gobo and Matt are the only two that continually leave the caves.
Wembley made a short trip into Outerspace in "The Secret of Convincing John", where he fell into the hole and knocked himself out.
There were a number of instances where Boober had parts of himself in Outerspace (hands, head, etc. in "Don't Cry over Spilt Milk" and "River of Life" as already stated), but he never fully entered the Workshop. In the final episode credits he is seen dancing in Doc's new house, which would technically be his first time in Outerspace.
Red entered the world of the golden apples in "Red's Blue Dragon" which was officially labelled by Gobo as Outerspace, even though its not the workshop.
Mokey never stepped foot into Outerspace until "Change of Address".

Do you think its a little too obsessive that I listed this off the top of my head?

Collgoff

Reaction score
As far as I can recall, Gobo and Matt are the only two that continually leave the caves.
Wembley made a short trip into Outerspace in "The Secret of Convincing John", where he fell into the hole and knocked himself out.
There were a number of instances where Boober had parts of himself in Outerspace (hands, head, etc. in "Don't Cry over Spilt Milk" and "River of Life" as already stated), but he never fully entered the Workshop. In the final episode credits he is seen dancing in Doc's new house, which would technically be his first time in Outerspace.
Red entered the world of the golden apples in "Red's Blue Dragon" which was officially labelled by Gobo as Outerspace, even though its not the workshop.
Mokey never stepped foot into Outerspace until "Change of Address".

Do you think its a little too obsessive that I listed this off the top of my head?
I understand all that!
Plus I don't think so it's a lttle too obsessive like that.
What ever obsessive means!