Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

mbaboon

Reaction score
My biggest want for series 3 is a Jim Muppet 9" with a 3" Kermit.

I made myself a 3" Gonzo. I posted him over in the action figure forum. It's really addicting. I've been making them non stop ever since :big_grin:
Yes, I saw that. It looks great.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Actually, I would be surprised if there wasn't a third Muppets Vinylmation series.
If there is one, that would be great. But I don't see it, unless they make 3 inch ones of Gonzo, Sam and Animal, they already went though all the major Muppet characters.

I can see them making a special edition one of that Walter character in hype for the new movie, but I can't say I see anything else.

On another note, bought another Muppets 2 vinylmation though the Disneystore website and it just came in the mail today. Got the Penguin, which is cool, not ideal, but cool :zany:. I'm debating on my next paycheck on buying at least three more, but I don't know.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i actually bought a whole case of these guys got all but first mate piggy which was strange as everyone else was in the case hmm pepe is cool but im not sure about dr teeth i think his hat should of came as an accessory and heres hoping for another series

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
My then-boyfriend bought me one around Spring break when we were on a date; he bought me Janice. (though, he expected First Mate Piggy to come out of the box. LOL!) :flirt:

TSSD

Reaction score
i actually bought a whole case of these guys got all but first mate piggy
That's weird. A case should have 2 of every figure, except for two figures. One of those, the filler, there should be three of, and the other, the chaser, there should only be one of. There should have been at least two First Mate Piggys in your case. That's really odd that you didn't have her.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
the woman behind the counter said cause it was not sealed up the boxes might of been switched which does explains 3 scooters and janice's and none of here which is really odd at least waldo was there i would of been mad if he was not there

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, the Disney Store cast members almost ALWAYS switch around some of the boxes. That way someone can't just buy a case off the web, open all of them and then show where everyone is located on Youtube or something; because then people would just walk in a buy the chasers.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update.

According to The Vinylmation Station:
1 the 9" and 3" Gonzo/Camilla 2-pack will be sold starting August 19 for about $75.
2 There will also be additional supplies of the 9" Kermit after it initially sold on the online Disney Store last Friday, August 5.

And if a certain Drtooth's out there... There'll be two other upcoming releases that might peak your interest, a D23 exclusive 3" Gladstone Gander and the next TDA release scheduled for September 2 to be Bonkers.

That is all. :news:

Drtooth

Reaction score
And if a certain Drtooth's out there... There'll be two other upcoming releases that might peak your interest, a D23 exclusive 3" Gladstone Gander and the next TDA release scheduled for September 2 to be Bonkers.

That is all. :news:

Eh... it doesn't matter to me... I have no money to begin with, but scalpers will find a way to make any acquisition of Gladstone Gander to be UNLUCKY!

I missed out on the Darkwing set, the one I'd claw out of someone's hands, so I don't think I'd bother much with Bonkers.

Still, the fact that we're giving any acknowledgement to old Gladstone does make me quite happy.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Darkwing hasn't been released yet. Hopefully it'll be next after Bonkers.