Jim's Favourite Food

Rose

Reaction score
Wow the things people get into/ I skimmed through this wild looking topic. Who would think a thing like what's Jim's fave food would get so complcated. lol I can't answear for I don'tknow myself. I seldomly seem him eat anything. I'm sure he did maybe just didn't liek the idea of being taped while eatuing. I know I don't like it unless thers a reason for it. I did remeber seeing an old video of him watung what looked like a hotdog bun with no hotdog in it just the fixings. It was only for a few seconds and not sur eif that's what it was just looked likek it.
I went through a phise wherr I wouldn't eat meat. I te fish which I don't consider a meat at all just fish. So I'm thinking that's what Jim did. I never really p[ayed that much attention to his personial life for I always thought of it as none of my busniess. If I happen to read something ok. But not going to ask.
I do believe he was a vegetarian but ther's different kinds there's the ones who don't eat anything with a face. Those who don't eat any ' meat ' except for fish. I think Jim probably did eat meat sometimes but probably not most of the time.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Wow the things people get into/ I skimmed through this wild looking topic. Who would think a thing like what's Jim's fave food would get so complcated. lol I can't answear for I don'tknow myself. I seldomly seem him eat anything. I'm sure he did maybe just didn't liek the idea of being taped while eatuing. I know I don't like it unless thers a reason for it. I did remeber seeing an old video of him watung what looked like a hotdog bun with no hotdog in it just the fixings. It was only for a few seconds and not sur eif that's what it was just looked likek it.
I went through a phise wherr I wouldn't eat meat. I te fish which I don't consider a meat at all just fish. So I'm thinking that's what Jim did. I never really p[ayed that much attention to his personial life for I always thought of it as none of my busniess. If I happen to read something ok. But not going to ask.
I do believe he was a vegetarian but ther's different kinds there's the ones who don't eat anything with a face. Those who don't eat any ' meat ' except for fish. I think Jim probably did eat meat sometimes but probably not most of the time.[/quo
Okay!