Sesame Street Season 42 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think there need to be more of the human child or adult characters again period, I mean what happened to the characters and the humans feeling like a family?
Not to say they don't try but still...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think there need to be more of the human child or adult characters again period, I mean what happened to the characters and the humans feeling like a family?
They need more humans on the street. Somehow the Muppet fan in me hates to have to say it. They need more extras to begin with, every episode for the past few seasons looks like it takes place at the end of the world and only 5 humans and a bunch of Muppets survived. It's a freaking baron wasteland there.

We need to get in more adults because, let's face it, Bob, Gordon, Maria, and Luis won't be around forever (but hopefully they got plenty of time left). Plus, the kids grew up and moved away. If said kids or adults are either disabled or not, we still need to fill out the cast a bit more. Someone needs to have some regular kids come on the street somehow. Leela's family should come over for a visit sometime. Maybe have some nephews or nieces stay with her occasionally to meet the giant Yellow Bird.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A few more street stories have been revealed on this PBS Site (to see them, click "Episodes & Air Times", All Episodes and scroll down). They go from the season premire (4257) to 4268. They're only 1-sentence descriptions though. I glad the "Good Birds Club" one is part of this season! No word yet if that E&B-centric episode is part of this season though, but one can always hope!

When's that dern press kit gettin' here?!

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
I think there should be at least one more principal character that is younger, like 15 or 16, seeing as Gabi is all in college and Miles fell off the face of the Earth. Children are exposed to that age group too, and what they deal with like finding summer jobs (Maybe Leela needs an extra pair of hands in the Laundromat?) and doing homework and stuff. That may be just me, but I think that there is a gap in the age group that is on the show now, aging from little kids (the "extras") all the way to mid-to-late-twenties i.e. Leela and Chris. There are conflicts and storylines that work around more than just those age groups, and especially if the audience has big brothers and sisters that are 15 or 16. Again that may be just me.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I was browsing Stephanie D'Abruzzo's website and saw on her resume under voice-over she did a character called "Super Fairy" for Abby's Flying Fairy School. It's dated 2011 and a segment involving that character hasn't aired yet, so we know there will be some new AFFS this season (It had better be 44).

Drtooth

Reaction score
There better be more than 2 new ones anyway. I think AFFS is a GREAT segment.. but there was no call for it to be an every day occurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.