Is it "Letter M Month" or Something?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SW has been uploading countless videos on YouTube these past few weeks that pertain to the letter 'M', i'ts a little curious.

Drtooth

Reaction score
No ho-o-o-ld on there Melissa...

(I had to get one Letter People Mr. M reference in there somewhere)...

yeah, I find it quite strange that they've only uploaded letter segments about M lately... the problem is finding out what M means... is it a detailed plan of releasing certain letter segments at certain months or weeks, or is it just some odd inside joke thing, or is it just that they have all the letter segments separated by letter, and it's just easier to post them together like that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"It's such a GREEEEEEAT letter!"

Source of that quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBNGyk30Yk

Sweet dreams, kiddies! :big_grin:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Like a Sid & Marty Krofft D.C. Follies puppet gone wrong!

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's.... that's a fairly old meme, D*Snowth. I was sure everyone on the internet saw that one by now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's.... that's a fairly old meme, D*Snowth. I was sure everyone on the internet saw that one by now.
I can't keep up with all the memes that dominate the internet... I don't even know what the whole "Derp-derp-derpy" thing is supposed to be relevant to.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't keep up with all the memes that dominate the internet... I don't even know what the whole "Derp-derp-derpy" thing is supposed to be relevant to.
Simple. Derp is from South Park! I can't remember exactly everywhere it was used, but I remember they used the term "derp" in reference to a Rob Schnider movie... sort of like blah blah blah and yadda yadda yadda. I knew of Derp de derp YEARS before it was a meme.