2011 Muppet Movie plot officially announced

outerelf

Reaction score
I wonder if it's because people can now openly talk about it without getting weird looks :stick_out_tongue: Besides, this forum, even if quiet, is a lot healthier then some of the other forums I've seen.

beaker

Reaction score
I wonder if it's because people can now openly talk about it without getting weird looks :stick_out_tongue: Besides, this forum, even if quiet, is a lot healthier then some of the other forums I've seen.
Always found it hilarious how most people in this world light up and smile when they see Muppets(Sesame, TMS, Fraggle, whatever) but that being an actual "fan" has long been underground for fear of people being ridiculed....unless you're a college kid with an "ironic" Animal shirt.

Why is it ok for Trek, Star Wars, LOTR, Potter, even Farscape, Dr Who/Torchwood and Browncoats to be open about their love...but you rarely see diehard Muppet fans out in about or even online(other than here) I guess it's like a secret society...(ooh, I love your Beaker shirt...truth me told, Im a big Muppet fan too)

beaker

Reaction score
Maybe the new forum layout turned a LOT of people off?
New forum layout rocks! At first I was offput by it, now I love it. Old one was way too stale.

Wait til a month before the film drops, then we should see a spike.

But I said this on here in 1998 and I'll repeat it: diehard Muppet fans have and will always be underground and niche

Ruahnna

Reaction score
How many times does it have to be denied by BOTH parties (even Piggy doesn't pull the married line anymore) before people accept it?
Oh, Beau...you've gone over to the dark side. And you were coming a long so nicely.

I'll miss you in ush-gush land!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The Fall Movie preview issue of Entertainment Weekly has a full-page article on the movie, with a couple of new pictures. It also has a review of TMTM and MFS Blue-Ray DVDs.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
So has anybody had a dream about this movie lately? Last night I dreamt that I finally got to see the movie. But my brain kept mixing up "The Muppets" with the "Letters to Santa" special, as I distinctly remember a scene at an airport with Uma Thurmon (who was singing, for some reason) showing up. Other than that, all I can remember is that Fozzie had to leave the gang before the movie ended.

outerelf

Reaction score
Nope. I did have dreams that I was looking for its trailers to watch; which is just pathetic.