The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes, I managed to get to the bookstore fete tonight. It was lots of fun, with a good turnout. Max gave a nice long talk about Richard's life and work, with lots of Muppet clips thrown in, and there was a Q&A session at the end. Jane Hunt was there, as was Brian Meehl - in fact, he was the one who accompanied Jane in that night. Got to talk to Jane for a bit afterwards - she's such a sweet lady.
I'm so glad you got to go, MN, glad it went so well! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Aw, thanks, heralde.

Hey, did any of you guys feel that earthquake that happened today? It hit down in Virginia, and we felt it all the way up here.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
I heard that people all the way up in Ohio felt it. I live in Michigan, and we did not feel anything! I live pretty close to Ohio though.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
i heard about it, but i didn't feel it, a lot of natural disasters happening, there was a wicked thunderstorm last night so bad the sky was bright as day, and there were tornato warnings an hour away where my boyfriend lives, luckily they didn't hit his area. :eek:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Once again I pop in.
School has just re-started for me and I decided to resurface here. Mostly because I was watching Gone But Not Forgotten like two days ago and I was like.
"Wow I should really get back on Muppet Central and more importantly RHLC."
So yeah. My Fraggles obession is once more keeping me sane through another school year.
I've officially gotten my baby brother into the fold now too. He loves Junior Gorg. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Ah, another convert...yeah, we all need a regular dose of Muppets to keep us from going insane. Then again, seeing as the Muppet universe is anything but sane...:zany:

Been busy lately, covering the hurricane and everything...and since the 9/11 anniversary is fast approaching, we've been busy working on that too. Just had to interview the families of some of the local victims. :sympathy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Been busy lately, covering the hurricane and everything...and since the 9/11 anniversary is fast approaching, we've been busy working on that too. Just had to interview the families of some of the local victims. :sympathy:
Oh wow, that must be really difficult. Still a lot of raw feelings and all.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
:sympathy: must have been difficult. i'm still a little bewildered that it's been ten years. ten years ago i was in the 7th grade, i remember one of the teachers came in and asked my teacher to step outside for a minute, by around lunch there was a rumour that something happened somewhere in the states, but no one knew where. i ran home after school [cuz there was a tv show i watched on fox] and i saw the coverage.

well, all that sadness we should say something upbeat... uh... i got nothing... oh! anyone see Gilda Radner dancing with a 7 foot tall talking carrot? love it! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, no one's day is complete if they don't get to go waltzing with giant vegetables...and then, of course, she also got Muppets and muffins mixed up. Rest in peace, Gilda.

I could use a bit of silliness right about now...it's been an especially long Monday. How's it going with you guys?