Half of the Stairs are Missing

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You are evil--EVIL. I'm... at a loss, as it appears everyone is. My goodness. Evil. Torturous. But so darn well written... "THE HECK IT ISN'!" made me jump just reading it. This is masterful... once again you prove why you wear the crown.

More please... so we can get to the happy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If we're all at a loss... Then should we try Harry Krishna?
:boo: You just had to do that joke?
:sleep: One of us had to and I lost the toss.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
You are evil--EVIL. I'm... at a loss, as it appears everyone is. My goodness. Evil. Torturous. But so darn well written... "THE HECK IT ISN'!" made me jump just reading it. This is masterful... once again you prove why you wear the crown.

More please... so we can get to the happy.
I completely agree with Prawnie. Oh so awful but so well written. Poor Robin, the moment with Sweetums telling him to wake up was absolutely priceless! Can't wait to read more and anxiously await updates on your other wonderful stories!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Rocks back and forth hugging a teddy bear*

Uff-da. This is some heavy stuff. And you have written your share of heavy stuff, but this kind of takes the cake I think. I have faith you're going to get us through to the other side though. Amazing, powerful writing. I'm not afraid to ask for more. Please don't leave us hanging here!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'm not afraid to ask for more.
What a brave soul you are. I was just trying to predict what sort of reactions the next few chapters will get. Ah, the tortured screams...

Me needs must get some food in me, and then just maybe I'll postpone the hard-core job searching a LITTLE bit longer for the sake of your misery--I mean, entertainment... Those are the same thing, right?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------------------------
Nice to see you posting again.

I do like the idea of Gonzo having a checklist of insanely dangerous acts labeled "requiring a helicopter"....

--------------------------------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
:cry::cry:coming back from previous page with a tissue I've been away for a few days so I wasn't able to read this story. But all I can say is poor Robin!!!
Toga...I beg of you PLEASE let Robin come out of it alive!!