Muppet Vinylmation Series 2

JJandJanice

Reaction score
During my trip to Disneyland I bought a few more of the Muppets 2 ones. I got Lew, Pepe, Floyd Pepper, Link, and First Mate Piggy now.

I also went ahead and bought the 9" inch Animal from the Disneystore website, but to be honest, I wasn't as impressed with it as I was hoping to be. Still cool though.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
If there is one, that would be great. But I don't see it, unless they make 3 inch ones of Gonzo, Sam and Animal, they already went though all the major Muppet characters.

I can see them making a special edition one of that Walter character in hype for the new movie, but I can't say I see anything else.

On another note, bought another Muppets 2 vinylmation though the Disneystore website and it just came in the mail today. Got the Penguin, which is cool, not ideal, but cool :zany:. I'm debating on my next paycheck on buying at least three more, but I don't know.
well they could do for series 3 a kermit sam animal gonzo walter bobo uncle deadly even a thog snowth manah manah marvin suggs the news man and for a chaser it could be behemoth

then for series 4 they could have pops nigel the conductor and the purple frackle i think its mo frackle wayne and wanda beautiful day monster beauregard lips clifford big mean carl robin jim henson and the chaser could be a giant Thog and a giant sweetums

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in trading for a Waldo figure? I've got an extra. I'm really interested in a Kermit chaser from series 1 if anyone wants to trade.

Bellygrub

Reaction score
Well it was confirmed by the artist at the Florida Project that Muppets series 3 won't be coming out until 2013 and that one of the figures in the series will be Mahna Mahna. I was really hoping they'd do a push to coincide with the new film.

Ah well. At least there is a Kermit MV3-D balloon coming out in the next Park Series.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in trading for a Waldo figure? I've got an extra. I'm really interested in a Kermit chaser from series 1 if anyone wants to trade.
I would be interested in trading, but sadly I don't have the Kermit chaser from series 1. I could trade that one for like five of them though, if you're interested, :wink:.

Ah well. At least there is a Kermit MV3-D balloon coming out in the next Park Series.
Really that sounds pretty cool.

I have to admit, I'm not very crazy for the new mold they have for these with Mickey's features being shaved down.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I would be interested in trading, but sadly I don't have the Kermit chaser from series 1. I could trade that one for like five of them though, if you're interested, :wink:.
PM me or email me and we'll see if we can work something out! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
For anyone interested and has a Disney Movie Rewards account, they are now offering Muppets Vinylmation series 2 as a reward for 575 points.

I cashed in for this reward, which I was worried would be a bit of a mistake on my part, since I already had seven of the 12 in the set, meaning the chances of getting a double was fairly good and I wasted 575 points (which is like 6 DVDs or so). I was very VERY happy to open it up and got my beloved Janice :flirt:, which was one I don't have and been really wanting since this set came out. The only way I would of been even more happy is if I got the chaser Waldo.