Muppet Impressions

Frogster

Reaction score
No offense, but I doubt many people could do better than that guy.His voices are really really good.
I'd like to see your video if you make it though. But if you do put it to a song, make sure you decrease the volume of the song, otherwise it'll be hard to tell if your impressions are any good or not.
I'll be wearing headphones if I do it, I just have the music going so I can match it to the best of my ability.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I can do Piggy :mad: and Grover:super:. I was once watching Labyrinth with my cousin who really likes David Bowie, and she said I was good at doing Hoggle's voice.

Gonz21

Reaction score
I love doing Kermit and Gonzo and if I push myself I can do Miss Piggy (but only for a little while).

I will say this. It's a lot easier to sing like the muppets then it is to talk like them

SOTTH

Reaction score
Check out my video! Its got 15 different impressions on it! Tell me what you think :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDytAbYMtX8
You did an awesome job on these, man! I've always had the mimic's ear and my Muppet impressions are pretty good, but yours put mine to shame!

Side note: if you have kids, being able to do all sorts of Muppet impressions makes you the coolest dad on the block for the first few years. It's a great benefit!

Fraggline

Reaction score
I will say this. It's a lot easier to sing like the muppets then it is to talk like them
I could not agree more. When I start an impression, I almost always start with a song. I didn't know other people felt the same way!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I could not agree more. When I start an impression, I almost always start with a song. I didn't know other people felt the same way!
I've never tried singing to make it easier, but I'll try it now. (Sings "What Now My Love" in Miss Piggy voice) Wow it is easier!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
J. Henson: Kermit, Rowlf, Chef, Dr. Teeth, Ernie, Cantus, Link, Buggsie
F. Oz: Cookie, Animal, Sam, Grover, George, Fozzie
D. Goelz: Gonzo, Zoot, Beauregard, Uncle Matt, Digit
R. Hunt: Scooter, Sweetums, Beaker, Right Head, Forgetfull
J. Nelson: Floyd, Crazy Harry, Droop, Robin, Gobo, Beard, Count, Herry, Deadly.
S. Whitemire: Kermit, Ernie, Flash, Beaker, Lips
M. Robison: Telly.
K. Clash: Clifford, Leon, Benny.
C. Spinney: Big Bird, Oscar
T. Beaulieu: Crow T. Robot
B. Corrbet: Crow T. Robot, Observer/Brain Guy
K. Murphy: Tom Servo, Prof. Bobo
J. Weinstien: KTMA Servo, Beeper, Mighty Voice Servo, KTMA Gypsy
P. Branstag: Gypsy
F. Connif: Tom Servo
B. Henson: Hoggle, Dog
B. Barretta: Bobo, Pepe, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Chef.
V. Yerrid: Tardy Turtle
D. Milano: The Wumpus
Skelington from Proffessor Iris.
D.Rudman: Scooter