Sesame Street Spoofs Glee

CelebNewsLover

Reaction score
I love Sesame Street Parodies! Grover being the Old Spice guy was my favorite... UNTIL NOW! What do you all think of this Glee parody (follow the link)? What's your favorite Sesame Street parody?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't stand Glee, but this parody was pretty good!

I'm a little surprised they actually threw in the openly gay character, that's going to draw in a LOT of angry criticism from (right wing) parental groups and such who are always spouting, "Children's entertainment is trying to brainwash our children into this evil, evil cult of homosexuality!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised they actually threw in the openly gay character, that's going to draw in a LOT of angry criticism from (right wing) parental groups and such who are always spouting, "Children's entertainment is trying to brainwash our children into this evil, evil cult of homosexuality!"
But it was kind of a parody caricature, so they'll probably let it slide. They REALLY hate it when a non-Jar Jar Binksy gay character exists.

Of course, if said boneheaded loudmouths get this thing pulled like the Katy Perry thing, I hope SW learns to shut those people out and ignore them in the past. SW didn't listen to the racists in the 1960's, why should they listen to essentially the same kind of people?

That said, Sue was perfectly performed. This overrated, but I can see the appeal of it, I just would rather NOT watch it program really needs a good ribbing, and they did a thorough job of it. Seems they also parodied Justin Beaver too in another segment.