You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Actually, I meant to say YMBAOMF IF you say GALLIEO HOOP HOOP and something odd happens

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Whenever you count out loud you go ahh, ahh ahh like The Count after every number.

The majority of your Facebook posts are Muppet quotes.

You have adopted 'What was once juvenilish, is grown up and stylish' as a personal quotation.

You sleep in a nightgown that has Kermit on it almost every night.

When someone asks you what if something ryhmes you break into 'The Rhyming Song'

You swear that figgy pudding is made with figs and bacon.

One of your ringtones is 'Couldn't We Ride' from The Great Muppet Caper

You practice Muppet voices and have become good at them

Someone mentions a celebrity and your first thought is: I know them from The Muppet Show!

When you are sick, watching any Muppet movie makes you feel a lot better

When you're wearing a Muppet t-shirt you are careful not to stain it, more careful than with any other article of clothing.

You sing 'Cereal Girl' after seeing ads for new varieties of cereal.

You started calling a family member by the name of a Muppet character and now everyone else calls them that as well***

***(that is true of myself, I call an aunt of mine Nanny after Nanny from the Muppet Babies. I was 5 at the time, but it caught on, everyone refers to her as Nanny now!)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
You can't help but hum Battle Hymn of the Republic whenever you ride an elevator.
Thanks...I really needed that giggle right now. :smile:

...if you treat your Palisades figure like a pet, and are concerned if it's lonely or bored while you're at work...

----------------------

dwmckim

Reaction score
Just so long as you aren't concerned over whether they're housebroken or not (though paper training Rowlf still might not be a bad idea)

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If you've drawn pictures of Luncheon Counter Monster, the Snerfs, Gaffer, Harvey Kneeslapper (and his Fat Blue victim), Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats, Captain Vegetable, Clifford (without his shades), and mini Zoe (Season 40 puppet).

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------
Whoa. Points for REALLY obscure references!!

--------------------------

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
If you've drawn pictures of Luncheon Counter Monster, the Snerfs, Gaffer, Harvey Kneeslapper (and his Fat Blue victim), Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats, Captain Vegetable, Clifford (without his shades), and mini Zoe (Season 40 puppet).
Not really good with a pencil, but I have done polymer clay figures of obscure characters (Splurge keychain, complete with radish bunch!). Does that count for anything? :coy:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF, IF you find that the muppet news flashes & the muppet news bulletins were hilarious (I still do) Especially the one where he runs in from the left, looks at the camera, says "There is no news tonight!" then he walks out on the right