Elmo, Cookie, and Grover on E! News... Yesterday

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Grover were on E! News yesterday with Catt Saddler (ick), promoting the new Once Upon a Monster video game, and horsing around like Muppets do... like always, Elmo hammed it up, and cut off Cookie and Grover a lot, but when the question came up of which Muppet should get his own reality show, both Cookie and Elmo dumped that on Grover: Cookie said he didn't want cameras following him 24/7, and Elmo said he was too happy and cheerful to be a reality star, but Grover is always full of angst and anguish, and would be the perfect contender for a reality show, though he disagreed... anyway, the polls showed the people want to see Elmo have a reality show (I'm shocked), where he hangs out at the bars and parties, though Elmo insisted that he would never do anything like that... but when they said goodbye to Catt and gave her kisses, Elmo licked her face.

Jlulu

Reaction score
Yeah, Elmo, Cookie Monster, and Grover were on E! News yesterday with Catt Saddler (ick), promoting the new Once Upon a Monster video game, and horsing around like Muppets do... like always, Elmo hammed it up, and cut off Cookie and Grover a lot, but when the question came up of which Muppet should get his own reality show, both Cookie and Elmo dumped that on Grover: Cookie said he didn't want cameras following him 24/7, and Elmo said he was too happy and cheerful to be a reality star, but Grover is always full of angst and anguish, and would be the perfect contender for a reality show, though he disagreed... anyway, the polls showed the people want to see Elmo have a reality show (I'm shocked), where he hangs out at the bars and parties, though Elmo insisted that he would never do anything like that... but when they said goodbye to Catt and gave her kisses, Elmo licked her face.
Is there a link to the video of this segment of E! News? I've been searching for it, but haven't found it. Please share link if you come across it. Thanks!