Fraggle Rock UK broadcast dates

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Oops that what I ment, and somehow I missed your list?!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I also remember watching fraggle rock on no 73 but also later on citv weekdays after school. One of my fondest memories is the bells of fraggle rock early in the morning with the tree lights lit and all the excitment of Christmas as a kid surrounded by presents. However as this aired on 22nd dec there would have been no presents around. Funny how the memory changes over time!
Such a shame there is no way of recovering all the UK eps.....maybe one day!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed in the UK ep of wembleys egg....where do they get the balloons from?

Chris

anathema

Reaction score
I also remember watching fraggle rock on no 73 but also later on citv weekdays after school. One of my fondest memories is the bells of fraggle rock early in the morning with the tree lights lit and all the excitment of Christmas as a kid surrounded by presents. However as this aired on 22nd dec there would have been no presents around. Funny how the memory changes over time!
Such a shame there is no way of recovering all the UK eps.....maybe one day!

Chris
It was repeated on Christmas Day 1985...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Whoa hoo, my memory isn't fading yet! Thanks for clearing that up.

Chris

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I also remember watching fraggle rock on no 73 but also later on citv weekdays after school.
Thank heavens that someone else remembers Fraggle Rock on "No. 73". I am pretty sure I have pointed this out somewhere on the fourm, those were the days! :big_grin:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
I found someone who had taped it. Danny some of my UK FR eps have No 73 links around them.