"The Muppets" first preview screening

Beauregard

Reaction score
my question is "would anyone like a muffin?"
To you sir, I tip my hat.

My question is: Which penguins appear in which scenes? i.e. Penguin 1, Penguin 2 and Penguin 3? Rinse and repeat with Chickens and Sheep.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just read the whole junior novelization, and I noticed that Janice got a line in the book (not sure if the person who saw the movie forgot about the line or if the book did it differently or if it's not even in the movie, though in my opinion it looked more like something Floyd would say).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Behemoth is a puppet that can be turned full-body such as in Sandy Duncan episode but it's been a long time since they've done that...certainly not since TMS.
The Sandy Duncan episode is the only time he was full-body, and in that appearance he was sitting. So I wonder if he was worn like a costume (I noticed he never opened his mouth in that scene) or if they attached clothing to the puppet and used some clever trick to hide the puppeteer performing him on the bench.

Though ironically, I used to think he was a full-body character, after seeing him in The Muppet Movie, the 30th anniversary special, and the "Under my Skin" number.