Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

rowlfy662

Reaction score
holy moly that is awsome if they don't do this in our when the film comes out in the uk i shall be sad i wonder how many stores have done this

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
WOW! Cant wait to see if the Disney Store in St Louis has a display like that!:eek:

I LOVE big mugs so I will have to get all of those!:big_grin:

I wish I still worked at a Disney Store so I could take some of the display home after it got taken down! :smile:

goldengonzo

Reaction score
Pepe showed up. He was worth the wait. Well worth it. He is more amazing than I thought any plush could be. They picked the perfect fabric for his body. Everything is great. He's huge! Man, I hope all the plush characters turn out this nice.

Nora Setiawan

Reaction score
You know guys I really want to buy Kermit and Animal from the disney store but they can't ship to Indonesia... Hate that :frown:
do you guys know where can I get these dolls? I've been trying to purchase on amazon but they said the dolls can't be shipped to my country :grr:

muppetperson

Reaction score
You know guys I really want to buy Kermit and Animal from the disney store but they can't ship to Indonesia... Hate that :frown:
do you guys know where can I get these dolls? I've been trying to purchase on amazon but they said the dolls can't be shipped to my country :grr:
I know your pain.Try ebay, and then see if the seller will ship to Indonesia.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was finally able to get to a Disney store to pick up Pepe yesterday! Such a great little plush! But a word of warning--I know some of you may only be able to order online, but if you have the ability to go to a Disney store in person, try to do so. They had three or four Pepe plushes, and all of them (except the one I bought) had major eye focus issues. Like, totally cockeyed, one looking up and one looking down. Weird. Also, the others seemed to have the mouth mostly shut, but mine was open. So there's a good deal of variety--if you can get to the store and pick out the best one, do it. :rolleyes:

The other plushes all looked pretty uniform to each other, though.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah like us we had to order offline, we bought 2 animal's for the nephews for christmas...well ONE of the 2 animal's also has major eye focus issues. Like, totally cockeyed, one looking up and one looking down and the eyes to spread apart. and not so fluffy as the website makes him out to be!