Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

beaker

Reaction score
Hopefully the next phase includes toys, books and all sorts of doo dads...and smaller plushes! :3

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just got back last night. The Fozzies actually look worse in person, only due to eye placement issues. Still, the nose should be a separate piece of fabric that just so covers the eyes. But I guess that's for child safety issues. The Animals, Rizzos, and Gonzos were sold out, there was only one Beaker, I can't recall how many Kermits (not that much) but a few Piggys, Pepes and Fozzies. And the ornament only had one left, and the Vynalmation figures only had 3 left in the box while the others just didn't seem to move (but they were relatively new). So very good sign... at least the stuff's selling. May mean a lot more stuff coming.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does nayone know if new muppet merchandise will be available for the muppet event tomorrow? I just called my disneystore and they said they did not see any new stuff :frown: It would be a shame to go to the disneystore tomorrow for the event and not have anything new.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
probably not since techincally this is the new stuff..i mean it just came out its not really old anyways just by a few weeks

beaker

Reaction score
I just find the whole thing rather lame. As Dr Tooth said, it seems like the Toy Story shorts have more merch than the muppets. To me its an issue because 1) Disney is known for merch overload 2) every other kids film gets lots of merch 3) Again G-force, which had no built in audience had a ton of merchandise

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I went to the event. It was not like I expected. It was just putting faces and clothes on a paper bag

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
UGH... *** (What The Frog) Disney Store?

I am so glad I didnt travel to a store for that!

beaker

Reaction score
no way! I totally joked that "i wonder if it'll just be sticking stuff on a paper bag".

Once again Disney blows it with physical Muppet stuff(tho theyre doing aces on the whole marketing)

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ok just got back from my local Disney store and yes it was just giant what not sticker pieces on Paper bags, however i was more impressed with how the store looked...Muppet videos on replay the muppet movie posters on display and some workers had muppet shirts on, those that didnt had muppet pins, and all where excited for the movie except for the guy making the puppets who had the most sourpuss look on his face....i bought Kermit and Pepe no sign of Walter...though i did ask if they where getting him in, cashier told me to keep checking because they are getting weekly Muppet stuff as its flying off the shelves. but to also check walmart and target that soon they will be getting muppet stuff aswell