Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I love how the muppets mugs were on sale for $6 each when I went to the disneystore. I already had one set but couldn't resist buying another since mugs were on sale plus I had a 20% off coupon from the friends and family event

beaker

Reaction score
*SIGH* :rolleyes:........again expecting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much!
Not really. Why does every Disney franchise get endless amounts of merchandise ad nauseum infinium, yet their main movie this year gets but a few trinkets tucked in a corner? Though Toys R Us had the Kermit headphones and earbuds which were cool...but I don't believe wanting the usual Disney merchandise release is too much to expect.

In other news, every bus stop, taxi cab, etc had giant muppet ads today in San Francisco, including some big freeway billboards so theyve been definitely going nuts with promotion

beaker

Reaction score
One of the CMs at my store said she doesn't expect them to get anything else new in, other than perhaps more shirts.
Sounds pretty much like what I expected. The fact more people are ok with this I find strange. Im not even really a Disney fan, and Im kind of meh on pixar by now...so theres rarely anything Disney merch wise Im even into

Drtooth

Reaction score
*SIGH* :rolleyes:........again expecting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much!
I'm disappointed there's no PVC set. That's what I was hoping for. Not much more than that.

Still, it seems the things they over market wind up on clearance. A tertiary TS3 character is in that clearance picture right there. I think that if they managed the thing the generic background zebras and giraffes from the Lion King as plush toys, they could have had the Swedish Chef and Rowlf (possibly Scooter) added to the line up after the movie came out.

This seems to be one of those things we're going to have to wait until the DVD comes out. But then again, the movie has positive buzz, the toys are doing well(I only saw the off looking Fozzies and the very good Piggys not moving) will send the message they really should sell MORE of these guys.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i at least want scooter rowlf and maybe uncle deadly

it would be cool for swedsh chef dr bunsen honey dew statler waldorf bobo electric mayhem (not including animal) miss poogy and 80s robot

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Uk disneystore has now added animal and rizzo plushes.

Chris

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i did notice one small thing that bothers me and that Rizzo and Pepe arnt the same size...by logic they should be but its ok ill forgive and forget

Walter

Reaction score
What's interesting is that Walter's plsuh will be actual size.. He said in an interview on ET that he's about 18 inches tall.:smile: