Your Thoughts: Kermit on Ellen November 9, 2011

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday watch Kermit the Frog on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Check local listings for times in your area.

After you see the appearance, please share your thoughts here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That was pretty cute. The audience response when Kermit said that if the film did good, that would mean more projects was a very good sign. Nice to know that Kermit's elaborating on his relationship with Piggy instead of just making goofy comments about it. Just what I like to hear. He loves Piggy, but is turned off by her insistence on their relationship.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
very good! Ive also been waiting a loooooooooooong time for a Muppet (not sesame) to show up on Ellen's show. :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Ellen is my new favorite talk show host who has interviewed Kermit because he finally got him to admit that HE LOVES PIGGY!!!!!! YAY, so, so excited!!!

Totally have been waiting for that moment for a long, LONG time!!! so adorable and I'm sure that Piggy will never let him forget it, LOL.

THANKS ELLEN- KERMIT LOVES PIGGY, YAY!!!!!!!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Totally just noticed that I have been promoted from "Member" to "Active Member"!! Sweet!

beaker

Reaction score
Simply amazing. I love both Kermit and Ellen, so this was win win for me.

Fun fact: whats the #1 thing Kermit and Ellen have in common?
They don't age!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I loved that he went, "Hmm....my arm is stiff". LOVED. Its great how nice and up to date they are culturally as well, catching all the references and zinging them back again.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I loved it - Ellen is one of my favorite comedians of all time and I adore her show and I thought it was cute that Kermit (credit to Steve here) was good about saying things like "well I know you're vegan, but my lunch just flies by". I thought they had a pretty good cameraderie, it was an enjoyable interview. And the kiss was cute too.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
very funny the audience were loving it which is good show people still love kermit chuckled when kermit saw the pic of piggy kissing him and went ooh