Threadless brand Muppet shirts now on sale!

davidandora

Reaction score
Threadless had one of the Muppet design contests a couple of months ago, and now they are offering a collection of the top picks for sale. They are all pretty great, with a few outstanding. They always do an amazing job printing their super soft shirts, too.

Check 'em out!
http://www.threadless.com/themuppets

beaker

Reaction score
Oh it's so glorious...so many of the designs I wanted to win are now available...sadly, the main ones I want are exclusively small girl's sizes

davidandora

Reaction score
Oh it's so glorious...so many of the designs I wanted to win are now available...sadly, the main ones I want are exclusively small girl's sizes
It might seem that way, but I am fairly certain all of the Muppet shirts are in guys sizes as well. You just have to select "guys" on the right side of the page on any design that doesn't come up on a guy model by default. I thought that at first, too with one design shown on a girl shirt/model.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I just bought two off of threadless! I bought "The Lovers, The Dreamers, and Me" and the one with quotes from The Muppet Show. I really wanted a few others, but that's all I can afford right now. Should be enough to tide me over for now though.

Jasonzilla

Reaction score
Just a quick FYI...Threadless will be having another $10 sale starting Thursday (11-24), so that'll be a great time to stock up on some of the great Muppet designs.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Muppets tshirts are on sale at threadless.com for $9.95 each. Get them before they are all gone! (only a couple are left in stock)