Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Listening to MCR today I've caught two songs from Emmet Otter. Guess that means the Christmas songs are starting to creep their way into the rotation. :smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
I just started listening to MCR for the first time... :sing:<3

EDIT: ;_; Aw. Gonzo covering Frank Sinatra's "My Way" :concern:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I have A Good Idea.

Maybe The Station Could Be on 24 hours a day Because There Might Be Muppet Fans Who Go On Muppet Central At Night and want to hear Muppet Music on Muppets Central Radio. :sing: :smile:
Also people in diffrent time zones it is during the day for them so it should go on all the time

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Here's another problem I'm experiencing with the radio feed. For some reason, it's affecting the main forum as I get messages that "this page will refresh in x amount of seconds" when this shouldn't be happening at all. Any thoughts? Hope it gets fixed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Phil, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm still experiencing the problem of having the main forum page generating a "This page will be automatically refreshed in (x amount) of seconds" message. Because of that I can't browse through the forum sections nor post nor read through the number of posts in a given thread's page without being taken back to the top of the page owing to this automatic refreshing when I'm still on Post #7 or something like that.

Hope this gets fixed pronto. :frown:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Phil, I'm not sure what's happening, but I'm still experiencing the problem of having the main forum page generating a "This page will be automatically refreshed in (x amount) of seconds" message. Because of that I can't browse through the forum sections nor post nor read through the number of posts in a given thread's page without being taken back to the top of the page owing to this automatic refreshing when I'm still on Post #7 or something like that.

Hope this gets fixed pronto. :frown:
I never had that before.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I haven't been listening to a lot of MCR lately, and the reason for it is this. On live365 they've had this thing for a while where you have to use their player unless you're a VIP member. I've gotten a bit spoiled, and don't like having that extra live365 window opened, and not being able to use it for anything else.
Lately I've been listening a lot to the stations in the ITunes radio section, and I've noticed a lot of them are from Live365, providing me an alternative way to listen to them. Would this be possible with MCR, or would it cost extra? You'd probably have to pay something to ITunes.
Just curious. If need be I can always just listen through the website. Thanks!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If you're having issues with Live365, use the link to the RadioTerra version. There's never any ads or other issues

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
True, the Radio Terra does give you instant access and no commercials... But it has no playlist saying the name of the song currently playing and what source it's from., no volume controls other than my main speaker, and there is a bit of a record-player-like pause at times. If 365 and Terra could be combined to get the best of both worlds, well, that'd be the ideal version to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.