Labyrinth Wiki

Rachael

Reaction score
Thank-you, I'm really pleased you like the new front page! And many thanks for your additions,. it's great to see some of the more neglected articles get dome attention :smile:.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi

Hopefully I will create a page for the uk 25th anniversary screening in London with Brian froud and louise gold and more!

Chris

Rachael

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to have information on the screening on the site but am not sure it warrants it's own page. If I set up a 'legacy' section on the main page for the film, would you be able to add it there? That way the screening would be able to be put into context alongside other screenings and events associated with the film. If you private message me the text you would like to be featured, I will be happy to create a 'news box' on the front page announcing that the screening is coming up.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hi, there is a Labyrinth wiki I am working on and I could desperately do with some help building it up, as there are only 10 articles so far. It's still very much a work in progress, but I would like to see it become quite comprehensive and act as a good resource for fans. If anyone can help add/build on articles, please do!

http://labyrinth.wikia.com/wiki/Labyrinth_Wiki
Sure no problem I'll get on it.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to have information on the screening on the site but am not sure it warrants it's own page. If I set up a 'legacy' section on the main page for the film, would you be able to add it there? That way the screening would be able to be put into context alongside other screenings and events associated with the film. If you private message me the text you would like to be featured, I will be happy to create a 'news box' on the front page announcing that the screening is coming up.
The screening has been and gone earlier this year.

Rachael

Reaction score
The screening has been and gone earlier this year.
Ah, I see. Sorry, I had the wrong impression from your original post. If you'd like it would still be great if you could add a reference to the screening on the main page for the film, I've added a 'Legacy' section to the page as promised.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Done some more updating. I've added a few things for Hana that came to mind, fleshed out Mayor Spittledrum's page (though I have to wonder how to edit the title, "Major"?), fleshed out Stank's page and Skub's. :smile:

Rachael

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates :smile:, and for pointing out the spelling error of Mayor Spittledrum's name! Mayor is one of those words that trips me up for some reason, I have fixed it now. You can only changed the names of articles if you're a registered user of wikia, so you might want to register as it gives you more editorial privileges:smile:.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
Welllll... Labyrinth IS my all-time favorite movie, always has been, and always will be. I've been watching it ever since it first came out on video in the 80's, and I have seen it so many times that I have the entire thing memorized, down to the last line of dialogue. On top of all that, I continue to discover something new every time I watch it, so... I MIGHT be able to help. :laugh: