So We'll Go No More A-Roving, for Fear of Furry Monsters

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Hey, ANY galoshes that will actually stay on his toes are good! Thanks! :smile:

Oh...DUH :embarrassed: *facepalm* -- "IT!" Of course! Geez...been a long time since I've read that. I was actually planning on using a joke ref to that later, but had forgot the character names! Good one Ed!

MST Hint: Go check out the amazing Peter Graves episodes; it's in one of them. So are postcards pretending to be actual scenery!
------------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean... Tonight, on Biography?
*Remembers to keep all alcohol away from Peter Graves in case he forgets his engagement to Mr./Ms. B. Natural and starts hitting on Jan in the Pan.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
LOL...but you're thinking of Jack Perkins, the OTHER A&E staple psuedoceleb!

------------------

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Rully? Hmm. *Travels down the umbilipod linking the S.O.L. to Deep 13 to join the feast. :hungry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is sokay Aunt Ru. Just hope your roomies have a good meal since we heard Piggy doesn't like to spend holidays at the swamp from the interview with Jimmy Kimmel.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Well, the swamp sort of grows on you (which is actually one of the reasons Piggy visits sparingly!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that or it's give the frog a reason to stay with her instead.
BTW: Did you watch the SNL stuff from last night? Besides the bit at the end of the monologue, I had my fan's mentality working—probably influenced by some fic or other—when Kermit admitted he'd be in trouble later for making a pork-related joke.

*Nice to muffin a thread with friends until it gets back on track. :smile:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Did you watch the SNL stuff from last night? Besides the bit at the end of the monologue, I had my fan's mentality working—probably influenced by some fic or other—when Kermit admitted he'd be in trouble later for making a pork-related joke.
Well, where do we HOPE Kermit goes at night? Home to a lonely apartment? Or home to the arms of the gorgeous sow who loves him? I'm TIRED of lonely heroes....

*Nice to muffin a thread with friends until it gets back on track. :smile:
Sorry for muffining so much but friends DO gather at all the interesting muppet spots....

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
"Why is there a show all about MUFFINS? What kind of show is that??"

Gimme a break...I can't sit still long enough to write more than a paragraph right now! Bouncing off walls.
:halo: MID-NIGHT MOVIE! MID-NIGHT MOVIE!

:news: Uh...what he said!
-----------------------