Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm also extremly excited about Being Elmo which is coming to theaters here on December 23rd

12Medbe

Reaction score
You know, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part II with that being a hit, it was treated to a speedy DVD release. In Theatres July and On DVD by October. So who knows, we could see "The Muppets" on DVD in February.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yes i hope so i want to show everyone i know

interesting story my friend who i toke with me was not a muppet fan really only fraggle rock and so he said if i dont like the movie your gonna pay me my money back and i was like ok so when the parts came on when i cryed he laughed but then when rainbow connection came on he was crying with me when i looked over and after he told me he loves muppets and wants to see it again so were going soon and hes buying the dvd!! :smile:

12Medbe

Reaction score
yes i hope so i want to show everyone i know

interesting story my friend who i toke with me was not a muppet fan really only fraggle rock and so he said if i dont like the movie your gonna pay me my money back and i was like ok so when the parts came on when i cryed he laughed but then when rainbow connection came on he was crying with me when i looked over and after he told me he loves muppets and wants to see it again so were going soon and hes buying the dvd!! :smile:
That says it all! This movie will make a Muppet fan out of anyone yet!