Here's your Walter Plush

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
saw him last night but i already ordered him online...he looks great

Puckrox

Reaction score
When I get internet back on my laptop tonight, I'm gonna be ordering me one of these little guys. After seeing the movie in theatres three times I really can't go without one. :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
i bought my Walter (along with a few disney store ornaments on thursday (Thanksgiving day) since they were starting there black friday deals online that day..i got him for $13.20! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
i bought my Walter (along with a few disney store ornaments on thursday (Thanksgiving day) since they were starting there black friday deals online that day..i got him for $13.20! :smile:
Oh nice. Workers at both Disneystores near me said there was no deals on the Muppet stuff, so I guess it wasn't a nationwide standard. Then again one of the hot topics near me decided theyd do 50 percent off for the last two hours of store hours, but I didnt see anything I wanted. Spencers had some cool Muppet merch in tho

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Oh nice. Workers at both Disneystores near me said there was no deals on the Muppet stuff, so I guess it wasn't a nationwide standard.
thats weird.....i got the discount off my Gonzo and Rizzo, both came out to around 10 bucks that day

Puckrox

Reaction score
I wish it wasn't the Xmas season. I'd be buying so many plushies right now, but I have to focus on buying Xmas gifts for friends first. :frown:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
My Walter Just came in..but my phone is dead and i need batteries for my camera...SO the minute one charges or i get batteries ill get pics up