Muppet Interactive Game on Disney Fantasy cruise ship

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The Disney Parks Blog just announced that a new interactive game starring the Muppets is going to be featured on the next Disney Cruise Line ship, Disney Fantasy:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-new-stars-on-the-disney-fantasy-the-muppets/

It will supposedly be similar to the Midship Detective Agency game that debuted on the Disney Dream this past year and Epcot's Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure.

Muppet Domination continues. :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you realize what this means???!!! We are just one step closer to my ultimate dream vacation - a Muppet Cruise! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Do you realize what this means???!!! We are just one step closer to my ultimate dream vacation - a Muppet Cruise! :big_grin:
Wasn't there a Muppet cruise a few years back with live shows throughout the weekend?
That's so cool they're filming new skits, though Im guessing these will be on screen exclusively for cruise ship patrons while alternate performers perform the actual puppets for live segments?

I always had a love for Muppet skits that were filmed for things other than tv. Like the your as funny as fozzie bear type late 80's vhs, the Muppet vhs video game from 1988, the Muppets Inside CD-ROM, the Muppet Vision 3d queue video, etc

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Wasn't there a Muppet cruise a few years back with live shows throughout the weekend?
That's so cool they're filming new skits, though Im guessing these will be on screen exclusively for cruise ship patrons while alternate performers perform the actual puppets for live segments?
They have not said anything about "live shows" and I doubt there will be.

It's just the premise of the game and the characters will only be in the video bits that they're filming for the game.

TSSD

Reaction score
This is great! I though the Fantasy would just be reusing the same game from the Dream, and the fact that the are, and that it's featuring The Muppets is GREAT! This just goes to show how much faith Disney has in them, and makes me look forward to seeing how Disney will be using them next!
If it's anything like the Midship Detective Agency, a game similar to this on the Disney Dream, it'll only be pre-recorded video.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
As a side note, I can't help but think that the bad guys stealing the Muppets' stuff in this game are going to be The Moopets.

beaker

Reaction score
They have not said anything about "live shows" and I doubt there will be.

It's just the premise of the game and the characters will only be in the video bits that they're filming for the game.
Aha! I did remember correctly, there had been a Muppets live cruise thing called "Muppets Ahoy!" with live skits and stuff throughout the thing
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Cruise_Lines