Here's your Walter Plush

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
UPS came with my Walter today, aside from the mouth being open way too wide to be happy and some loose stitches that some scissors can take care of, it looks great.

robodog

Reaction score
Is it just me or does plushie Walter look like he's just seen something particularly startling?

robodog

Reaction score
It's like somebody said "Hey Walter, you just won the lottery" or something. He's got a total shocked expression going on.

Puckrox

Reaction score
It's like somebody said "Hey Walter, you just won the lottery" or something. He's got a total shocked expression going on.
I like to think that's just his perpetual happy face for whenever he thinks of how he's an official Muppet now. :smile:

Walter

Reaction score
Lol, I like to think of it as his "hey Walter, why don't you join us!" face:smile:

Anybody else on here think the hair is just awesome! it looks JUST LIKE his hair in the film! I was able to part it to look like his, with a little more on his left side and smoothed down in the back.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Lol, I like to think of it as his "hey Walter, why don't you join us!" face:smile:

Anybody else on here think the hair is just awesome! it looks JUST LIKE his hair in the film! I was able to part it to look like his, with a little more on his left side and smoothed down in the back.
i noticed that i rubbed it for a bit lol