Muppet specials you wish would come out on DVD

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Are there any movies or videos you wish they would make into DVD's?
I wish wish wish:dreamy: they would make Muppet Classic Theater in DVD format:sigh: :cry:
or A Muppet Family Christmas

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Oh and The Frog Prince from Tales From Muppetland. I had it on VHS when I was younger.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Every Muppet special that hasn't been released on DVD in the US, as well as every episode of every Muppet series, every Muppet Meeting Film, every music video, and every viral video, commercial, made-for-video production (especially the compilation videos released by Playhouse), and video footage shot for theme park attractions and live shows (I've read that The Muppet Show on Tour had some special video footage).

But when it comes to specials in particular, I most want The Muppets Go to the Movies (I'd really like to see the closing sequence again; that's the only part not available on YouTube), The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, and The Muppets at Walt Disney World. Also The Great Santa Claus Switch.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I would buy all of the following, unedited and remastered, preferably in blu-ray format (Disney could package them in a 2-in-1 deal maybe?):

• The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
• The Muppets At Walt Disney World
• The Muppets Go To the Movies
• Muppet Classic Theater
• A Muppet Family Christmas
• A Christmas Together
• Rocky Mountain Holiday
• The Frog Prince
• Hey! Cinderella

And these too!

• The Christmas Toy
• Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

Please Disney? Pleeeeeeeeease?!? :smile:

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
I would buy all of the following, unedited and remastered, preferably in blu-ray format (Disney could package them in a 2-in-1 deal maybe?):

• The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
• The Muppets At Walt Disney World
• The Muppets Go To the Movies
• Muppet Classic Theater
• A Muppet Family Christmas
• A Christmas Together
• Rocky Mountain Holiday
• The Frog Prince
• Hey! Cinderella

And these too!

• The Christmas Toy
• Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas

Please Disney? Pleeeeeeeeease?!? :smile:
I'm pretty sure The Christmas Toy and Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas are for sale on amazon.com on DVD.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure The Christmas Toy and Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas are for sale on amazon.com on DVD.
I think he meant that he wanted them unedited and on blu-ray, which those specials are not. Though blu-ray wouldn't add much (blu-ray can hold more features, but what else is there to include on an Emmet Otter release, besides bloopers that didn't make the existing DVD or, obviously, the Kermit the Frog scenes? Though The Christmas Toy could use some features).

beaker

Reaction score
I have virtually everything I could ever want JHC/Muppet wise in pretty good quality on dvd...I long ago gave up hope of proper releases for most this stuff. I mean I'd love to see Muppets@WDW, uncut MFC, JHH, but fat chance of those ever coming out.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
interesting question...not really muppets per se but I'm looking for a copy of Mr. Willowbys Christmas Tree. I read the book every year to my kids and then want to find at least a tape of this to no avail. Then I forget it about it until next year. On the Muppet side though I agree with the tribute to Jim Henson... I can't believe that never came out.