The Christmas Toy on the Hub Nov 27

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I recorded it! Even though I own the complete original version on DVD (thanks again KermiClown!), seeing it in HD (well, as close as possible for this awesome classic) is fantastic, it's so dang clear! I thought that since it was being shown on television that it would include Kermit's scenes, but ah we'll.

Now I'd just like to see Muppet Classic Theater aired! I've got the VHS, but I haven't had a VCR in years! Lol.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
The Christmas Toy is now, in addition to Emmet Otter, streaming on Netflix Instant!

Puckrox

Reaction score
And then Christmas Toy made me cry at work... A lot.

I'm just glad no one came into the office tonight.

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Now I'd just like to see Muppet Classic Theater aired! I've got the VHS, but I haven't had a VCR in years! Lol.
They need to come out on DVD or Blu-ray! I loved Muppet Classic Theater, and I still have the VHS somewhere, but no VHS player that works anymore:eek::frown::cry::cry::grouchy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
They need to come out on DVD or Blu-ray! I loved Muppet Classic Theater, and I still have the VHS somewhere, but no VHS player that works anymore:eek::frown::cry::cry::grouchy:
Lol, yeah. My copy has become just another Muppet collectible! :smile: The case is fun to look at, at the very least, ha ha.

I've kept all my old Disney and Muppet videos, they all look so cool, and I remember how much I treasured (still do in fact) each and every one. I even used to make little labels I'd put on the backs of every clamshell and sleeve; detailing the purchase date, and which consecutive number each one was when added to my collection (I remember that Beauty and the Beast is #1!). What a hobby that was! How I wish I had the room to display them all, maybe someday...

To Puckrox: The Christmas Toy is one of THE GREATEST Muppety specials of all time. I'm glad it still holds its original emotional power. Cheers! :smile: