Muppets Promotion at UK EMPIRE Cinema, Leicester Square

markit

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted here yet, I had a quick browse but didn't see any mentions of it.

But currently in the UK's EMPIRE Cinema in London's Leicester Square as part of their Kids meal deal (ha, it's definitely not gonna be just the kids queuing up) they're giving away a Muppets Movie cup with a character Topper, yaaay! :smile:

Now I'm such a big fan I went in with a friend to buy some popcorn, even though I wasn't going to see a film! I couldn't resist, does that surprise anyone on here, am I on my own there ? Got a feeling i'm not! (I would've seen Arthur Christmas but they weren't showing it) But anyway, the manager let us sneak through to the food stand, and the guy behind the counter even through in an extra Animal topper to go with my Piggy and Kermit :smile:

I'm pretty sure they have a Gonzo and Fozzie as well, but I didn't see those.

And just to show how sad I am...ahem...I mean enthusiastic....here's a few pics :smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i must just to to a cinema get them and then leave :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted here yet, I had a quick browse but didn't see any mentions of it.

But currently in the UK's EMPIRE Cinema in London's Leicester Square as part of their Kids meal deal (ha, it's definitely not gonna be just the kids queuing up) they're giving away a Muppets Movie cup with a character Topper, yaaay! :smile:

Now I'm such a big fan I went in with a friend to buy some popcorn, even though I wasn't going to see a film! I couldn't resist, does that surprise anyone on here, am I on my own there ? Got a feeling i'm not! (I would've seen Arthur Christmas but they weren't showing it) But anyway, the manager let us sneak through to the food stand, and the guy behind the counter even through in an extra Animal topper to go with my Piggy and Kermit :smile:

I'm pretty sure they have a Gonzo and Fozzie as well, but I didn't see those.

And just to show how sad I am...ahem...I mean enthusiastic....here's a few pics :smile:

So is Miss Piggy a cut out or 3D?Her glove resting on the seat looks 3D!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Amazing. Is this unique to empire cinemas? My only local is an odeon. If anyone is in London and able to get these for me I would be grateful. I would of course pay and the postage costs too.

Your not alone uk muppet fan!!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
EMPIRE magazine has a 22 page feature on the muppets, jim Henson, labyrinth and dark crystal!!

It's the 2012 preview issue. They will have a full review of The Muppets in the next issue!!

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
I would like to buy a full set too, if someone could pick them up for me, and post to Australia.The person can have all the popcorn! Please message me if you can.Thanks.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome promotion! And no, you're not (the bad kind of) crazy, just another dedicated Muppet fan!! :big_grin:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
How come it seems like the uk gets all the awesome muppets stuff when compared to the us? For instance, the primark Christmas wrapping paper, the disneystore puzzle and mugs and Kermit and animal a5 notebooks, and now this?!?!?

I WISH the US HAD MORE MUPPETS!!!