1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppets Promotion at UK EMPIRE Cinema, Leicester Square

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by markit, Dec 23, 2011.

1. markit Member

Ok, these really are rather scarce and hard to come by, well, unless you have an Empire cinema near you and happen to eat a lot of popcorn!

I've managed to get one other complete set. I'll definitely be going back first chance I get to pick up some more.

You still need one Travis or has BlueFrackle taken care of it ?

Mark
  2. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Wish I could get a complete set, too.
  3. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Is there an easy way for us to collect the names of the people who want these and a list of those of us who may be able to help out so everyone get's sorted? As I've told other, provided I get down to London, I'm more than happy to oblige, Wozza has mentioned helping out as has Markit. Any thoughts?
  4. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I want em too! But as I'm miles away from any empire I'm hoping to get them when we meet up for our uk muppet event in London. I just hope they still have them then.

Chris
  5. muppetperson Well-Known Member

There are a few names popping up in my post in the buy/sell/trade section.Perhaps that is the best spot for people to post.I've had a couple of people that will try and get them for me, but havent got a definate deal yet.:search:
  6. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Hope to be able to pick these up soon!!

Anyone still needing a set? I will try my best but cannot promise!

Chris
  7. Muppetfan44 Active Member

I would definitely love a set along with the cup!!! They look fantastic.

I'm totally willing to pay for costs, shipping and a little extra too

totally jealous of the UK right now, :)
  8. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

I would love a set also, plus the cup they come on so I can display them. How much is each character plus shipping (if you can find another set)? I live in the US with a zip code of 70056 (Gretna, LA).
  9. markit Member

Dang it!...went back to my local Empire cinema last night and they'd completely run out! And replaced them with....the TWILIGHT CUPS!!! how boring ;)
  10. ElecMayhem Member

Hey Thanks, BlueFrackle! Let me know if you have any luck! (Also, sorry for the delay in responding; I took the family to Disney World for the week... where sadly, there was little to no new Muppet merchandise, outside of the Star Wars figures...)
  11. ElecMayhem Member

Hey Mark-

I somehow totally missed this. If you still have the set, I've not heard from BlueFrackle, and I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Send me a PM if you still have it. If not, I'll understand... somehow I missed that you sent this message almost a month ago! (We were at Disney World!!)
  12. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

The highly sought after muppets cups with figurine toppers ARE going to be available at ODEON cinemas starting today. The muppets film feast includes a soft drink popcorn choice of snack and muppets cup/ figurine. All for just £3.50. OR you can just buy the cup and figurine for £1.50!!

Lol. I spent nearly £20 3 weeks ago to get this set!!

Chris
  13. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Could someone get this set for me from Odeon cinemas? If so, please let me know how much it would be in US dollars plush shipping. I would pay via paypal. Thanks!
  14. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

£6.00 for the 4 cups and at a guess £6-8.00 for postage!! Approx $20-22??

Chris
  15. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Would each cup come with the different figurine? If so, are you willing to get these for me and I would pay via paypal?
  16. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Yes, you would be able to get 1 of each character. I need to be sure that I can get them at my local odeon though, if I can I'd be happy to help!!

Chris
  17. ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Great! Please let me know if you are able to get them. If you are able to get them and once you let me know, I will send you the payment via paypal. Please send me your paypal information and the exact cost if you are able to get them so I can trasnfer you the money. My zip code in the US is 70056 (in case you want to get a more accurate estimate for shipping).
  18. ryan19 Member

Hi Kermieuk , would you be willing to help a fellow fan who resides in Brunei too ? i would love to have them ... will pay you back every cent (pence) back =D
  19. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Sure Ryan,

I will let you know IF and when I have them!!

Chris
  20. markit Member

I can't believe that ODEON cinemas are doing these as well now, that's great, I wondered why the Empire cinemas had stopped doing them, Disney must've decided to go with the bigger chain. I'll be sure to pick up a few sets when I go there, all of my local Empires have completely run out. So cool that you can buy the cup & figure separately too,

Muppet Cups for everyone...yaaay! :)