Muppets Promotion at UK EMPIRE Cinema, Leicester Square

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Are they EMPIRE Cinema exclusives? Can you get them at ODEON Cinemas?

markit

Reaction score
Not available at Odeon Cinemas , only Empire as far as i'm aware.

Here's their website with the list of cinemas around the UK

http://www.empirecinemas.co.uk/

I went back to Leicester Square to pick up a few more, and they were nearly out, but they did have a Fozzie, so I've added him to the collection, and as far as I know, that completes the set, so just 4 - Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie & Animal, although I did hear mention of a 'blue one' presumably Gonzo , but I haven't seen that myself.

I'll post a piccie of Fozzie and the whole set when I get a minute.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Well maybe if we organise a meet up we can all buy our own. They may have replenished stock for when the film opens!!

Chris

markit

Reaction score
Here's a couple more, not the best pics, just a couple of quickies taken on the iphone, so the flash doesn't really do them justice. Oh by the way, I forgot to mention, they're Bobbleheads, although that might've been fairly obvious looking at them :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
How come it seems like the uk gets all the awesome muppets stuff when compared to the us? For instance, the primark Christmas wrapping paper, the disneystore puzzle and mugs and Kermit and animal a5 notebooks, and now this?!?!?

I WISH the US HAD MORE MUPPETS!!!
The original Muppet Show was produced in England, so it makes sense for them to get all the good stuff. :smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Not available at Odeon Cinemas , only Empire as far as i'm aware.

Here's their website with the list of cinemas around the UK

http://www.empirecinemas.co.uk/

I went back to Leicester Square to pick up a few more, and they were nearly out, but they did have a Fozzie, so I've added him to the collection, and as far as I know, that completes the set, so just 4 - Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie & Animal, although I did hear mention of a 'blue one' presumably Gonzo , but I haven't seen that myself.

I'll post a piccie of Fozzie and the whole set when I get a minute.
Thanks for the reply. Wigan is the closest to me :frown: - oh well.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I'd gladly pay for a set of these too, if someone in the UK would be willing to pick them up for me! Happy to pay shipping and even something extra for the trouble! Please let me know if anyone can help!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
same here if someone in the UK would be willing to pick them up for me! Happy to pay shipping and even something extra for the trouble!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
These are so cool looking, boy am I jealous! :big_grin: I really love that Fozzie, and especially Kermit are closed-mouth sculpts - we NEVER see that! Well, Palisades' Tux Fozzie is like that, but we never got a Kermit with that signature look (I'm still tossing around the idea of getting another basic Kermit and boiling his head enough to get his mouth closed, ha). Plus, Piggy looks GREAT! If I ever get a set of these, I might add more eyelashes, but she's looking pretty pig-tastic if I may say so myself. :smile:

Rock on UK Muppets Stuff!! :wink: